Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can feel it building.....

What are you on about

Soon.......

It'll happen......

we-re-gonna-need-a-bigger-boat.jpg

Collingwood fans thinking they got the worst of those deals!!?? I'm in shock. Seriously shocked.

I'm not sure I disagree with them. Beams is an absolute midfielder and when coupled with Pendlebury and Swan gave them an awesome midfield. There are absolutely no assurances that pick 5 will come close to matching Beams quality. Varcoe isn't really much chop, although Greenwood is a reasonable pick up. They haven't done horribly, but they'd probably have quite rightly wanted more for Beams.

Brisbane IMO have done extremely well, Christenson and Beams, whilst maintaining their gun young players like Aish and Mayes is a great effort. I say well played.

Now all they need is a couple of half reasonable forwards/defenders.

I don't see them dominating ... definite sliders in my mind.

Enright, Corey - 288 - 33yr 1mth
Johnson, Steve - 233 - 31yr 3mth
Bartel, Jimmy - 272 - 30yr 10mth
Kelly, James - 256 - 30yr 9mth
Lonergan, Tom - 145 - 30yr 4mth
Mackie, Andrew - 220 - 30yr 2mth
McIntosh, Hamish - 126 - 30yr 1mth
Rivers, Jared - 182 - 29yr 11mth
Stokes, Mathew - 175 - 29yr 10mth
Taylor, Harry - 159 - 28yr 4mth

One more tilt at a flag before a rebuild

The beauty is they have options if it fails.
Yes but if his mental health issues arise again and it disrupts the club, talent on the park won't cover for that distraction. I'm all for Clark getting another shot, but for any club to take him is risky.

20k and 17k from memory

very little atmosphere at both
Yep.
Didnt stop me from making lots of noise though.

Aisle 8 on the 50 arch in both games and gave Sando the high five after the final siren as he was heading onto the ground. haha

They didnt like it when pretty boy Riewoldt stuffed up and I gave it to him in front of us.
Only time they made any noise....

They could've got Dangerfield and Ablett as well and still thought they deserved more.

That was the Pies literally first reaction, if we lose Beams we want Dangerfield. :rolleyes:

Go to the early pages of their Beams thread, fascinating what they wanted. I think they hit gold personally for the trade. Lions could have dug their heels in and said no.

Haha.

I was at the Saints and Dogs games at Etihad this season.
Attendance was a disgrace.

If ever two clubs should amalgamate or relocate to TAS/NT/ACT it is these two teams. Dont deserve to be in the competition with the support they get.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back