List Mgmt. AFC - 2014 Drafting and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

is anyone listening to this bloke on trade radio?

gone to the triggy school of delusion
Everything's good. We're all doing good jobs. We wanted more picks. Now we want to trade picks for players. We may trade those players for more picks. Everything's good.

After 1 year in the system, requesting a trade that year?

You can't say that this is acceptable and good for the AFL.

You raise some good questions. I am very biased in this area, because I empathize with players who are genuinely homesick and want to come home.

I think the trade was a win-win for both clubs. Mind you, he is going to a shit Club that have been decimated both on and off the ground, so it will be interesting to see how his career progresses.

GWS did shop around their first draft pick in 2013 for Boyd, (knowing full well he was standout player in the draft). Losing Patton for the year with a possibility that he may never be the player that he could be and with Cameron (possibly leaving) they could be short on KPF.

So while all this is going on we're still picking through the rubbish
highest-paying-dirty-job-1.jpg

AFC hard at work sifting through the bins.:eek:

If 6 and Boyd gets you a KPF out of GWS we have FAILED MASSIVELY.

10 and Douglas (potentially with a sweetener) should have got this done.
Hasn't Douglas repeatedly stated that he doesn't want to leave the club. His name keeps on being used as hypothetical trade bait but he's never actually said he'd be willing to go anywhere.

Boyd is a campaigner. 1 year in and you demand to be traded out? Get ******.
i don't agree with what he's done at all, but GWS must have been expecting this

they've been pretty much bottom for the 3 years they've been in the comp, no one wants to play for a team that doesn't win

in saying that, when they spike....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If 6 and Boyd gets you a KPF out of GWS we have FAILED MASSIVELY.

10 and Douglas (potentially with a sweetener) should have got this done.
In isolation perhaps, although I'd argue Douglas and 10 is a long way off Griffen and 6.

You need to remember Griffen specifically named GWS and Boyd said he wanted out.

I suspect after Boyd revealed that he would leave anyway, the Giants decided to trade him this year while his trade currency was higher.

I'm actually glad to see WB finally get a KPF, but something has to change regarding player contracts. A no.1 draft pick leaves after a year? Come on.
Methinks the AFL got involved too and told the Giants it was in their best interests to get it done.

Douglas or Lyons? Can I dream
Reilly.

Just asked Dave Matthews about Jeremy Cameron....very vague answers and certainly no mention of Jeremy staying long term!!
Yeah got the feeling that was a bit of a swipe at Boyd saying you would hope things would be done behind closed doors, hold a lot of hope Cameron has told them he wants to leave either this year or next year

Hasn't Douglas repeatedly stated that he doesn't want to leave the club. His name keeps on being used as hypothetical trade bait but he's never actually said he'd be willing to go anywhere.

Having had my balls kicked once in a TKD tournament :eek::p, you do lose a bit of confidence and bravado initially when the family jewels take a hit.

It wouldnt surprise me if he has a good year in 2015.

And why TF would any rational supporter not want Douglas playing in their team?

LEAVE DOUGGY ALONE!! *insert cry boy gif*

****ers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back