Women's Footy AFC GET Women's Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I play for Kangarilla and we're in Div 4 last night we had 18 players and we played Morphies Div 2's and they had 30 players.... I also got knocked out in the last 1/4 we scored 1 point they scored at least 20 goals
For the rookies, getting knocked out is to be avoided. Please do better

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

I play for Kangarilla and we're in Div 4 last night we had 18 players and we played Morphies Div 2's and they had 30 players.... I also got knocked out in the last 1/4 we scored 1 point they scored at least 20 goals
I played an under 18 game on Kangy oval about a million years ago, in pouring rain in about a foot of mud.

Kangarilla kicked 38 goals against us. I played FF and saw the ball twice all day :D

Bloody oath I had fun, had a smile on my all day.

Mostly that's all that counts!

Yeah playing Morphies Div 2 team who have been playing for years would be a bit of a difference! We played Happy Valley who are in your Div, last week. Shut down their number 10 and you should be right up against them. They are pretty fair and have been taught to tackle pretty much the right way (there will always be some getting a little too eager). Tomorrow night we play against Ironbank/Cherry Gardens who I think are in Div 4 as well. I won't be playing cause I got 'stunned' at training on Tuesday and under Doc's orders I am not allowed to play :p A brand new, very pumped up footy full on to the side of the head will do that. At least it's not concussion with the really horrible symptoms.

This photo from the season launch in Feb was pretty much telling the story of the season, with Lions and Crows closest to the Cup, but Brisbane denied.
c621c3ac8fb99164427197d7602cd80b

So the AFLW player rankings have been released for the new AFL Evolution game and naturally they're pretty weird.

Adelaide as a team rank 5th behind Brisbane, Collingwood, Melbourne and the Bulldogs.

As for individual player ratings, Randall is our highest at 84 and then Noffy at 79. Phillips is somehow only a 75.

For comparison Brisbane have 5 players rated 80 or higher, Carlton 4 80 or higher, Collingwood 4, Fremantle 2, GWS 2, Melbourne 4 and the Bulldogs 5.

In fact Phillips, reigning league best and fairest and MVP, is rated as the 44th best player in the game.

Very, very weird.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/wom...s/news-story/8e5c9c71b4ea7dbbabde72400c84df82

Last edited:
Mostly that's all that counts!

Yeah playing Morphies Div 2 team who have been playing for years would be a bit of a difference! We played Happy Valley who are in your Div, last week. Shut down their number 10 and you should be right up against them. They are pretty fair and have been taught to tackle pretty much the right way (there will always be some getting a little too eager). Tomorrow night we play against Ironbank/Cherry Gardens who I think are in Div 4 as well. I won't be playing cause I got 'stunned' at training on Tuesday and under Doc's orders I am not allowed to play :p A brand new, very pumped up footy full on to the side of the head will do that. At least it's not concussion with the really horrible symptoms.

HV Women Vikings on facebook say they're having a trial rematch with Flinders Uni tonight I assume at HV Oval, that's you again yeah? I'm thinking of staying to watch some of this one, if my head doesn't give up before then.

HV Women Vikings on facebook say they're having a trial rematch with Flinders Uni tonight I assume at HV Oval, that's you again yeah? I'm thinking of staying to watch some of this one, if my head doesn't give up before then.

Yup, that's us. We had a trial match on last Friday night as well.

So the AFLW player rankings have been released for the new AFL Evolution game and naturally they're pretty weird.

Adelaide as a team rank 5th behind Brisbane, Collingwood, Melbourne and the Bulldogs.

As for individual player ratings, Randall is our highest at 84 and then Noffy at 79. Phillips is somehow only a 75.

For comparison Brisbane have 5 players rated 80 or higher, Carlton 4 80 or higher, Collingwood 4, Fremantle 2, GWS 2, Melbourne 4 and the Bulldogs 5.

In fact Phillips, reigning league best and fairest and MVP, is rated as the 44th best player in the game.

Very, very weird.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/wom...s/news-story/8e5c9c71b4ea7dbbabde72400c84df82

Its one of those things that will never be accurate. I bet the Hawks and Swans are highly rated too. The good thing is though that those ratings are pretty easy to over come when you are playing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Club's Adelaide Women’s Footy League allocations are as follows:

Adelaide University – Anne Hatchard, Kellie Gibson, Justine Mules
Morphettville Park
– Deni Varnhagen, Dayna Cox, Ebony Marinoff, Georgia Bevan, Courtney Cramey
Port Adelaide
– Sarah Perkins, Jenna McCormick, Erin Phillips
Salisbury
– Sarah Allan, Chelsea Randall, Jessica Sedunary
West Adelaide
– Rachael Killian, Talia Radan, Rhiannon Metcalfe
Modbury
– Monique Hollick

Sarah Perkins playing for port is just wrong.

The Club's Adelaide Women’s Footy League allocations are as follows:

Adelaide University – Anne Hatchard, Kellie Gibson, Justine Mules
Morphettville Park – Deni Varnhagen, Dayna Cox, Ebony Marinoff, Georgia Bevan, Courtney Cramey
Port Adelaide – Sarah Perkins, Jenna McCormick, Erin Phillips
Salisbury – Sarah Allan, Chelsea Randall, Jessica Sedunary
West Adelaide – Rachael Killian, Talia Radan, Rhiannon Metcalfe
Modbury – Monique Hollick

Sarah Perkins playing for port is just wrong.
Might become a Morphie follower

Probably a "just in case" formality, in case she gets dropped by her WNBA team or something like that or maybe she's getting on the list now for future years.
Or there is a technical requirement for the following season that she is allocated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back