AFL 2017 - R6 - GWS Giants v Western Bulldogs: Friday 7:50 PM AEST UNSW Canberra Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Davis, Cognilio, Whitfield, Mzungu, Deledio, Buntine, Griffen (Himmleberg, Setterfield)

There's 9 with 7 top line names. All missing from the game last night.

So you were missing a few. Whoop-Di-Doo. So were we.

Lololol Mzungu "top line name". You've got to be joking.

Pay some of the others though.

We both have big outs. That'll be the case no matter when we play I expect. Good teams will always have them.

Davis, Cognilio, Whitfield, Mzungu, Deledio, Buntine, Griffen (Himmleberg, Setterfield)

Griffen is done. Deledio is done also
Mzugu lol

Those 3 wouldn't get into our team tbh

So just 3 players really

We have players out important to our structure and add no ruck, kpf and libba out in the 4th, mboyd

Last edited:
My apologies. Missed that line.

Still. Those were pretty big outs and we also had a few see the doc through the game for extended periods.

We both at full strength i still think we win.

Hopefully next time both squads are.

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk
we we no where near at full strength in the PF and we still won ;)

Griffen is done. Deledio is done also
Mzugu lol

Those 3 wouldn't get into our team tbh

So just 3 players really

We have players out important to our structure and add no ruck, kpf and libba out in the 4th, mboyd
Lol delidio would walk up.

How about our Captain and Cogs. Both very important.

We will see soon enough

Griffin brings important experience around the ground stoppages.

Cogs tags important players and gets 30 touches himself.

Davis the captain and leader in defense.

Buntine is in the started back line.

Whitfield gut runs up and down the wings.

Mzungu was a replacement for Whitfield, that plan out the window now.

Deledio is the perfect replacement for Steve Johnson who seems to be winding down.

Last year The Giants game improved with small forwards taking the load off of the talls, and also hard running down the ground after turn overs. Whitfield played the game of his life in the prelim, add Steve Johnson to that game for one goal and Giants most likely get the flag the week after.

Oh yeah but we were missing Morris, Biggs, M.Boyd, Webb, Cloke, Dickson, Wallis, English, Lipinski, Roughead, Campbell, Honeychurch, Redpath, R.Smith.

You next.

Oh yeah but we were missing Morris, Biggs, M.Boyd, Webb, Cloke, Dickson, Wallis, English, Lipinski, Roughead, Campbell, Honeychurch, Redpath, R.Smith.

You next.

You're being deliberately ridiculous now. I have never said you didn't have important players out. Check my posting history. But the hypocritical narrative that has the dogs being brave for losing without important players compared to nothing for us winning without important players is getting tiresome.

Oh the brave brave bulldogs, no Morris or English or whoever

Well we were missing our captain and vice captain and a couple of other 200 game players, and lost players during the game - and you still couldn't beat us - think on that - but no, all I've heard from salty bulldogs supporters is woe is me we had players out and the umpires cost us.

Boo-Effing-Hoo - so did we.

You're being deliberately ridiculous now. I have never said you didn't have important players out. Check my posting history. But the hypocritical narrative that has the dogs being brave for losing without important players compared to nothing for us winning without important players is getting tiresome.

Well we were missing our captain and vice captain and a couple of other 200 game players, and lost players during the game - and you still couldn't beat us - think on that - but no, all I've heard from salty bulldogs supporters is woe is me we had players out and the umpires cost us.

I'm not playing anymore, you win

cant wait for the day when your lil FRANCHISE folds, who knows maybe youll end up supporting the dogs ;)

The Dogs are back to their best. Ultimately let down by goal kicking.

They match up better than most sides do against GWS. Bodes well for them later in the year.

Morris, Boyd, Roughead, Cloke, Wallis, Dickson and Crameri all to come back.

How about you reply to my argument, instead of diversion: free kick differential was posed as a quantitative indicator to judge umpiring fairness. Do you really think that it is an accurate indicator, or are you really that stupid?

See I wasn't playing the man, my suggestion is that if you believe that it is a reliable indicator of fairness, then you are an idiot. So, answer the question.
We need you on the board for the Eagles home games.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All in all was disappointing to lose one we should have won but without a ruckman and a man down the entire last quarter GWS had the momentum when it mattered.

Put Morris, Boyd, Roughead, Dickson, Cloke in that team and we win, even if GWS got back the couple they were missing too

:rolleyes: GWS were missing just as many important players.

Your club changed its name for money..... Your as much a franchise as us.

IN has to much class to follow the dogs

Wow. You're not just incredibly wise but authoritative, too.

So exactly where did this money come from, Sage?

Geez, a few hours of this thread and its turned into a jerk/bitch fest between Giants and Bulldogs fans

Who gives a F honestly? Everyone has their own opinions, not everyone will agree with yours, stop bickering and trying to force it down each others throats

Both teams are good, both teams had good players missing, both teams have promising lists for the future. Lets assess it in 5-10 years time when it really matters most

Giants did enough to win, Bulldogs probably lost the game as much by shooting themselves in the foot. In the end it is all irrelevant come seasons end

Why else would you throw out a name with history and tradition to something as bland as Western.
For money. To basically try and claim the West of Melbourne.
Kangaroos tried to be Australias team by ditching the North Melbourne name. Aimed high but didnt work. So changed back.
Think it would be better if the dogs did change back as welĺ.
But Im sure dogs operators and fans care about my opinion as much as Giants operators and fans care about Victorians opinions on us.

So much less that even a condescendingly brilliant intellect like yours could never fathom.

Don't all clubs seek to grow?

Don't all clubs seek to improve their finances?

Carlton even wore the light blue M&M jumper in search of money!
Geelong had Gary Hocking change his name to "Whiskas" for $300k!

Why single out the Dogs on that one?

Unless...

Actually, given your superior standing on BF, I imagine the Dogs' board is considering your input as we speak.

Last edited:
Geez, a few hours of this thread and its turned into a jerk/bitch fest between Giants and Bulldogs fans

Who gives a F honestly? Everyone has their own opinions, not everyone will agree with yours, stop bickering and trying to force it down each others throats

General Giant (SS) doesn't bicker. He only offers condescending truth. Ask him. He'll tell you.

Surely you're not including him in this sentence? I mean, the audacity! :p

So much less that even a condescendingly brilliant intellect like yours could never fathom.

Don't all clubs seek to grow?

Don't all clubs seek to improve their finances?

Carlton even wore the light blue M&M jumper in search of money!
Geelong had Gary Hocking change his name to "Whiskas" for $300k!

Why single out the Dogs on that one?

Unless...

Actually, given your superior standing on BF, I imagine the Dogs' board is considering your input as we speak.

Way to take a simple point and blow it out of all sense of proportion. We were called a "franchise" as if were some how not a real club, or we are different to every other club in the league. GG pointed out that your club changed its name to get more money. As you've pointed out Carlton wore a baby blue m&m jumper. Garry Hocking became Whiskers. Melbourne, hawthorn North, all sell home games.

The accusation about being a franchise didn't come from a Carlton supporter, not did it come from a Geelong supporter, or a Melbourne or a hawthorn etc supporter. If it had, I'm pretty sure GG would have used the examples you used in answering such. But the accusation came (predictably) from one of your mob.

If you can't see that, you'd have trouble seeing pretty much anything.

You deliberately seek out bulls#*t that's not there.

Grow up.

Last edited:
Way to take a simple point and blow it out of all sense of proportion. We were called a "franchise" as if were some how not a real club, or we are different to every other club in the league. GG pointed out that your club changed its name to get more money. As you've pointed out Carlton wore a baby blue m&m jumper. Garry Hocking became Whiskers. Melbourne, hawthorn North, all sell home games.

The accusation about being a franchise didn't come from a Carlton supporter, not did it come from a Geelong supporter, or a Melbourne or a hawthorn etc supporter. If it had, I'm pretty sure GG would have used the examples you used in answering such. But the accusation came (predictably) from one of your mob.

If you can't see that, you'd have trouble seeing pretty much anything.

You deliberately seek out bulls#*t that's not there.

Grow up.

It wasn't me who called GWS a franchise. Read any of my posts. You'll see that for yourself.

I responded to his post at face value.

Fact is, both of you are having a crack because you lost the PF and you didn't like it.

If you can't admit that, then you'll have trouble being honest with yourself about anything.

You deliberately post bull#*t because you are bad losers.

Deny it/rationalise it/troll/sook all you like, but that's the truth.

It wasn't me who called GWS a franchise. Read any of my posts. You'll see that for yourself.

I responded to his post at face value.

Fact is, both of you are having a crack because you lost the PF and you didn't like it.

If you can't admit that, then you'll have trouble being honest with yourself about anything.

You deliberately post bull#*t because you are bad losers.

Deny it/rationalise it/troll/sook all you like, but that's the truth.

Mate, didn't say you did post it originally, and the PF has nothing to do with it. You guys won. Played the better footy most of the night. Said so at the time. On the field, the better team won. Not a sore loser at all, nothing to be sore about. I've moved on. It is the dogs supporters who are obsessed with the PF (and that's fine, I suppose. You'd think you'd be more obsessed with the game that came a week later but each to their own I suppose - are you guys this bad on the swan's board?)

What I have a problem with, is your club's classless supporters who have an unhealthy obsession with my club. Who constantly sprout s#*t. (I have no idea of your personal posting history and you're not worth looking up, so this is not personally directed at you)

Someone - a dogs fan - not you (I never said it was) - said something inflammatory. It was rebutted with a quick little line about how the clubs are no different in chasing a dollar - you complained that he didn't say "all" clubs - which is quite frankly a baffling point unless you wanted to specifically search for a controversy that wasn't there. So I came in and agreed with you that it's all clubs and point out that you were blowing something out of all proportion.

And now I get this personal, and offensive post back

Good on you champ.

Feel better now.

PS: thanks for reinforcing my point about the standard of fans the bulldogs have.

GG has been both personal and offensive in his posts. A couple of other GWS dudes have been too. Don't know if you have been or not, but you aren't worth loking up either.

GWS posters have been sooking it up since the PF and have been downright vicious in their comments. When Dogs posters have returned serve, we've been called heaps of negative things, but especially arrogant.

Only a millenial, or someone acting like one, doesn't like it when sh1t comes back.

Don't dish it out if you can't take it.

Don't slag people off and then play the offended card when they give it to you.

Thank you for improving and reinforcing my understanding of the millenial problem.

Your turn.

Champ.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back