AFL 2017 - R8 - Gold Coast v Port Adelaide - 13:15 , Jiangwan Sports Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

You're no Erlich m8. You're more of a Jack Barker. Port come up with a revolutionary idea which has already resulted in multi-millions in financial benefits to the club, and you're all "I'll stick to the box thank you".

Plus Jian Yang thinks Erlich is a *******, I think 99% of the posters are *******s, Jian Yang is Chinese ... mind blown.

Yeah, I'm sure they were all falling all over each other for the opportunity to blow a home game in China and give Port a leg up at the same time.

This game just shows how dire things are at GC ATM.

Meanwhile Melbourne were likely one of those teams.

The AFL dictated to them to go. I do think the lure of a cash grab for poor clubs will be too much to ignore however. But with Gold Coast losing a player to injury in the warm up, Port aren't selling this experience well to opposition teams.

Not everyone is a narrow minded moron like you. You must have spoken to Sean Spicer to come up with that you knuckledragger.

Not everyone is a narrow minded moron like you. You must have spoken to Sean Spicer to come up with that you knuckledragger.
Says someone's a narrow minded moron because they don't agree with him.. ummm , ironic or just thick?

Says someone's a narrow minded moron because they don't agree with him.. ummm , ironic or just thick?
You forgot the memo, Crows fans like China now that they gained a sponsor...

You are embarrassing yourself.

A player hurting himself in a warm up isn't going to scare teams off. That's just ******* moronic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile Melbourne were likely one of those teams.
Negative.

Peter Jackson was asked about it on radio prior to the Dees Hawks game and said playing in China during the season was a bridge too far and MFC never entertained it.

Try again.

So here we are in a game day thread for a Port v Suns match, 3 hours after the game has finished and there's Adelaide supporters trolling with random scores from past Port games.

This obsession is quite sad really.

So here we are in a game day thread for a Port v Suns match, 3 hours after the game has finished and there's Adelaide supporters trolling with random scores from past Port games.

You know how it is, they didn't want to go to AO either, now they love it. Won't be long they will try and copy us and in a state jumper lol. Don't worry Port will hold your hands and show you the way little Crowies.

Really ? I find it sadder that port are talking about the crows scoreline a night later in your own game day thread, We are the big brothers, you guys will always be in our shadow. The ugly little brother if you will.

Really ? I find it sadder that port are talking about the crows scoreline a night later in your own game day thread, We are the big brothers, you guys will always be in our shadow. The ugly little brother if you will.

As I said, sad.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back