Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone except martin and grimes

Lynch is hot garbage
Vlas and prestia just outside
Houli is old

Yes the only player that's arguably not in our top 10 out of the 8 I listed was Short.

But he finished top 10 in the B&F last year and was 1st in the comp for metres gained. Edwards the other but was having a big bounce back year.

Not the right time for the Tigers to play the Crows in Adelaide.

But you never know. They beat the Power there. Crows lost to Hawthorn there as well.

Hopefully it is a good game, Richmond would want to make a statement after last week.

Tipping the Crows by 4-5 goals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As much as the Tiges have the ability to improve, it's pretty hard to forecast it. You'd have to pick the Crows at home.

Their losses have been terrible this year too, got pumped in all of them. I'll be happy if it doesn't get ugly.

Only very good sides can overcome injury lists like that.
agree, GWS the only club I've seen have so much top-line quality out and still make finals, but even they didnt have the AA FB and AA FF out semi-permanently.

One for the record books this, and the loss tonight will be roughly equivalent to Round 1 1993 imo.

Who plays the Modra role and kicks 10?

Reckon Richmond have put the cue in the rack until after the bye, hoping to come home strong and have a crack from outside the top 4.

Unfortunately for them, they can't do too much damage outside the top 8, which is where I've predicted them to finish since the start of the season.

Check out the big brain on this guy

Nankervis is in our top 6 most important players, what do you mean?

Short is not in the top 10

As a non Richmond supporter I disagree. His passing is elite level.

Keen to see more of Naish tonight, Stack has been a real find. Would love to see Eggmolesse-Smith play, but only because of the name !!

I hate seeing teams crippled by injury and Richmonds season is looking bleak.

I hope that Richmond don't play Caddy in the midfield, but they most likely will. He is a better forward and they will need support for Lynch.

Adelaide have an experienced team with some big bodies and will put Richmond to the sword tonight. I think Tex/Jenkins will have big nights

As a non Richmond supporter I disagree. His passing is elite level.

Keen to see more of Naish tonight, Stack has been a real find. Would love to see Eggmolesse-Smith play, but only because of the name !!

I hate seeing teams crippled by injury and Richmonds season is looking bleak.

I hope that Richmond don't play Caddy in the midfield, but they most likely will. He is a better forward and they will need support for Lynch.

Adelaide have an experienced team with some big bodies and will put Richmond to the sword tonight. I think Tex/Jenkins will have big nights
Short had a great 2018, but his form in 2019 before the injuries was quite a significant step below his previous output. That would put him outside of the top 10 for me. He didn’t play much though so I may have been a bit harsh on him.

When don’t Tex and Jenkins have a big game against us outside of the GF? They always seem to play our defence well, so I am fearful of seeing how they’ll fare against an inexperienced backline.

Back