Votes: 11 23.9%
  • Collingwood > 30 pts

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll absolutely you when we play you next. You guys played out of your skins in that first half and we were awful
You'll absolutely what? We were solid without being spectacular in the first half and were far from playing out of our skins. Our second half was far too stagnant so we're just lucky we weren't playing one of the competitions better sides as they would have run over the top of us for sure.

You'll absolutely what? We were solid without being spectacular in the first half and were far from playing out of our skins. Our second half was far too stagnant so we're just lucky we weren't playing one of the competitions better sides as they would have run over the top of us for sure.
Meant to say belt you. Nah I've seen you guys play the last couple of years and that's definitely the best you've got. As soon as we we adjusted to your pressure we dominated and made you look silly. We won 3 out of the 4 quarters and clearly are a better team, just got killed by the umps. We'll beat you by 6 goals easy next time we play

Meant to say belt you. Nah I've seen you guys play the last couple of years and that's definitely the best you've got. As soon as we we adjusted to your pressure we dominated and made you look silly. We won 3 out of the 4 quarters and clearly are a better team, just got killed by the umps. We'll beat you by 6 goals easy next time we play
Lol still playing the umpire card? I suppose the fact that your team kept handing the footy back to us on a platter in the last quarter had nothing to do with your loss? What about the charity free kick to Guelfi straight in front of goal? The Baguley free kick in front of goal where he had a huge fistful of Langdon's jumper and should have been called play on? The blatant mark to Langdon on the wing that was called play on? The clear throw by Tippa to Daniher to set up his 4th goal that wasn't called? Can we talk about those decisions or doesn't that fit the little narrative that Essendon were somehow hard done by? I completely agree that the umpiring was atrocious on the day - just about the worst I've ever seen in fact, but if you're peddling the idea that it was all one way then you're completely clueless. I'd also love to hear the basis behind your view that you're the better team, then again no one rates their own players like Essendon supporters do.

Lol still playing the umpire card? I suppose the fact that your team kept handing the footy back to us on a platter in the last quarter had nothing to do with your loss? What about the charity free kick to Guelfi straight in front of goal? The Baguley free kick in front of goal where he had a huge fistful of Langdon's jumper and should have been called play on? The blatant mark to Langdon on the wing that was called play on? The clear throw by Tippa to Daniher to set up his 4th goal that wasn't called? Can we talk about those decisions or doesn't that fit the little narrative that Essendon were somehow hard done by? I completely agree that the umpiring was atrocious on the day - just about the worst I've ever seen in fact, but if you're peddling the idea that it was all one way then you're completely clueless. I'd also love to hear the basis behind your view that you're the better team, then again no one rates their own players like Essendon supporters do.
We've got the best key position backmen in the league, Hurley/Hooker/Ambrose. Got the best small defenders Saad/McKenna. Midfield full of absolute superstars. By far the best forward line Daniher/ Tippa/Fantasia. Scary to think how good we'll be by the end year

We've got the best key position backmen in the league, Hurley/Hooker/Ambrose. Got the best small defenders Saad/McKenna. Midfield full of absolute superstars. By far the best forward line Daniher/ Tippa/Fantasia. Scary to think how good we'll be by the end year
Hahaha took me until now to realise you were trolling. Well played :thumbsu:

Back