Votes: 1 3.7%
  • West Coast > 30 pts

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We have beaten Collingwood, Hawthorn & Melbourne so far this year on the MCG. While I agree the lads still have a lot to do to truly prove themselves this year, and it's only round 6, I haven't seen the team this balanced for a long time. I don't know what the future holds, and I understand you're upset your team lost, but underestimate the Cats at your peril.

Melbourne was at Geelong...
We got some speed now, which is what we lacked previous seasons. Also our tackling and forward pressure helps a lot at the MCG..

We destroyed them. They were never in it and you could see from the start they were going to get trounced. Well played Catters, a cracking season so far.

Yep, fair enough, but you gotta be liking what you are seeing if you are a Geelong supporter. Signs are good- not even as if Kelly, danger and Selwood played well.

I like the look of your young players Miers, Constable etc and looks like Rohan and Dahlhaus have a new lease of life. Just gotta see if the youngsters can hold up for the whole season and your older players don’t get any injuries.

True. We have some depth this year with Parfitt, Scott Selwood, Henderson, Clarke, Zac Guthrie, Zac Smith, Fogarty, and Bews either injured or knocking on the door

Just be a man and admit you lost tonight fair and square...

I did I said we were pathetic and Geelong were good. Looks like Geelong have addressed there weaknesses from last year with Ablett Rohan and Dahlhaus bring pressure and class to the forward line. Long year though and anything can happen. Eagles look poor atm but plenty of time to turn it around thank god we got the Gold Coast next week

I like the look of your young players Miers, Constable etc and looks like Rohan and Dahlhaus have a new lease of life. Just gotta see if the youngsters can hold up for the whole season and your older players don’t get any injuries.
Yep- we are resting the kids now so hopefully we’ll get that right. Constable rested last week. Clark this week. You obviously need luck to go a long way each season. Not getting ahead of ourselves. Long way to go. Enjoyable brand of footy to watch though in that first quarter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thing about Geelong is they play well on there little skinny ground. But when it comes to the crunch in finals they can’t play well at the MCG since there glory years of 2007 to 2011

Oh that old chestnut. We flogged your team and would have beaten you today on your block of concrete.

I did I said we were pathetic and Geelong were good. Looks like Geelong have addressed there weaknesses from last year with Ablett Rohan and Dahlhaus bring pressure and class to the forward line. Long year though and anything can happen. Eagles look poor atm but plenty of time to turn it around thank god we got the Gold Coast at home next week
Fixed that for you.

Do the people having a thrashwank over the Finals at the MCG thing realise that of our last 5 finals there, we’ve won 2 and lost 3? It’s not great, sure, but it doesn’t exactly scream hoodoo does it. Especially when 4 of the 5 opponents were top four sides themselves, and three of them were tenants of the ground.

The issue isn’t the ground, it’s finals football that we have been s**t at.

Back