Votes: 1 2.6%
  • North Melbourne > 30 pts

Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Funnily enough North probably matched or even were better than Port on endeavor but their skills are VFL level.

If I was a Port fan I'd be furious. They had a 40pts on the 18th placed team and it looked like it was gonna be 60+ and completely took the foot off.

Story of our last few years. Have never been able to put sides away.

Expert opinion is that Cunnington will be let off. A few red faces in this thread, already.
He plays for a vicco club and did it against a south Australian club. Of course he will get off. After the game dermie said "he probably did 7 or 8 things that should get him rubbed out but good on him."

The worst thing you can possibly do with your money my friend is to take a betting 'tip' in any form from a person who paid by a betting agency, or even worse... the betting agency themselves. Do you really think they are going to give out winning picks? They know exactly what they are doing..... They will give out a few winners here and there, to make you think they are good for it and trying to help you win.... but then come the deliberate losing bets so they win all their money back plus more when you double up! And what a ridiculous bet anyway? That is basically a 3 leg multi with not even 50/50 results.. highly unlikely that bet would have ever hit, even if Higgins played.
Pinch of salt my friend i hate all sport betting advetising on tv or radio it has no place in civilization it destroys homes, families and lives.
So don't know if you realise or not but was taking the piss out of brown for thinking sportsbet is why we all watch afl.
But thanks for the support anyway.

3/3 from tipping for the round. I'm actually surprised that there have been a fair few that haven't (at least on the afl comp on the footytips website) as I've shot up to pretty close to top of the leaderboard there. Did these people tip Essendon or something ? :p
The hardest part of footy tipping is betting with your head and not heart.
Upsets are the exclusion.

Yeah have rewatched on a Twitter feed and htb call clearly comes first. If he was non officiating then how could he overrule?
Because he was 50 metres away and could clearly see what the officiating ump couldn't.
Sorry thats hockings reply ,i call bs.

Back