Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Crows v Pies Tues August 11th 6:35pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who won a d by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Leave her alone 😁
People who get paid for their job need to be responsible for their performance. 4 or 5 Crows players shouldn't have been paid for tonight (Crocker, McKay, Hartigan, Tex and McHenry and neither should the umpires on numerous occasions this year, nor the twits who run the game and their dumb ass rule changes...so.. she deserves criticism like most umpires do. Perhaps, clever people should be recruited and trained as umpires, cos there ain't much going on up there in many!

Crisp is severly underrated for a big bodied running half back. For some reason people think he can't kick because he creates run on the outside, yet hes the one who sets our play up. Grundy is no longer in the top 3 ruckmen in the comp. Shocking year!

I did say Carlton have been terrible, or did you just choose to not see that post.

I responded to a post I saw. Weird I know, but that's how a forum works. There is no rule that says "you must go and research every post made by the poster you are quoting". Weird, I know, but......... it's a fact. ;)

I hope this is Buckley’s last year. I’m sick of watching out team not know wtf they are trying to do. Just a heap of mess followed by a bomb inside 50. (Except crisp in that last quarter) good inside 50s make our forwards look a lot better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a shame the first female field umpire has been so poor. Watching her continue to get basic decisions wrong week after week is farcical.
Being the first female field umpire is why she will never be held accountable. That and she looked cute when her partner proposed to her in the middle of the ground once. Shes the Ronda Rousey of umpiring - untouchable.

Any other team would have beaten Pies. Adelaide so many chances but couldn't capitalise. Haven't watched much of Mcasey but he made a couple really bad skill errors.

People who get paid for their job need to be responsible for their performance. 4 or 5 Crows players shouldn't have been paid for tonight (Crocker, McKay, Hartigan, Tex and McHenry and neither should the umpires on numerous occasions this year, nor the twits who run the game and their dumb ass rule changes...so.. she deserves criticism like most umpires do. Perhaps, clever people should be recruited and trained as umpires, cos there ain't much going on up there in many!

Hartigan was fine

Being the first female field umpire is why she will never be held accountable. That and she looked cute when her partner proposed to her in the middle of the ground once. Shes the Ronda Rousey of umpiring - untouchable.
She absolutely stinks as an umpire and her voice is just as bad.

Back