Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 11 - Demons v North Sun August 9th 6:10pm AEST (AO) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Demons by a goal or less

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Its hard to tell on TV but your setup ahead of the ball must be shocking. They hesitate every time they look forward.

Hesitate, handball to a player under pressure, 9 iron kick to the forward line - rinse and repeat.

I could make snarky comments about the teams playing, and the quality of the game etc, but I do go for Freo so....

Na this is garbage and any critisism warranted.

North are copying the bucks game plan, make sure to overuse the ball by hand and handball 2m to stationary players under pressure, it’s genius

Apologies to supporters of either club, but this is woeful football on display here..!!!

Might switch over to 'Farmer wants a shag' as it will be at least easier the watch...?

Last edited:
Melbourne deserve to lose the way they are butchering the ball

We have them covered in that dept lol.

This game should never be shown on TV again, only ever used as a torture device.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apologies to supporters of either club, but this woeful football on display here..!!!

Might switch over the 'Farmer wants a shag' as it will be likely at least easier the watch...?

More likely to hit a target than either mob too.

We have them covered in that dept lol.

This game should never be shown on TV again, only ever used as a torture device.

It's like a comedy though...

Who is worse Aaron Hall or Tomlinson lol

I reckon North concede more goals than any other in red time this season.

Been happening for a decade lol.

Our turnovers in the middle are comical, and that last play Jed Anderson gets the clearance from the centre bounce and just handballs it to the opposition, put your boot through it and get us into attack.

Dees just need to clean it up a bit and they will run away with it like they did against the crows.

Skill wise I’d consider that the worst quarter of footy I’ve ever seen North play.

North have had at least 5 or 6 amateur level scrubber kicks along the ground from the likes of Simpkin and Durdin (I think, might be confused with one of the others).

Luckily for them, we aren’t much better.

North absolutely butchered the ball in general play that quarter, and we butchered it in front of goal. Not pretty to watch.

Back