Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Dogs v North Sat July 4th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Dogs by a lot

• North by a lot

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I'd call it a very sloppy tackle, should never look to spear someone at that part of their body, but not reportable or anything like that. Just unlucky to have copped Smith in the head
Not sure. Head contact I thought. Commentators didn't say much. Doesn't mean anything. Is the head protected 100% or are there exceptions?

Not sure. Head contact I thought. Commentators didn't say much. Doesn't mean anything. Is the head protected 100% or are there exceptions?
Little consistency with these things really. It wasn't an inherently bad action, didn't seem to have malice in it, so I can't see how they'd escalate it any further

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One down on the bench who is our 2nd best mid. And missing about 5 from our best 22 and we are up. North are f*****g s**t

He had Mills run with him a little bit in the second half. Wasn't tagged at all in the first.

More often than not he gets beaten by a tag. You are your blind bulldog mates, don't bother responding.
He was tagged most weeks last year and made AA and won his 3rd club best and fairest at the age of 23.
You’re a crab. Log off for the night

Back