Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 5 - Dogs v North Sat July 4th 7:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

• Dogs by a lot

• North by a lot

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a good win, yep, but you can’t deny the Dogs have played their best football at Marvel for a number of seasons now. Much like my own club at the venue.

Taking ‘home’ games away from Marvel will be a test for a number of clubs who play there so often.
Agree. Kind of good our first two games in the hub are Carlton and your boys who also have to get use to it. It’s a completely neutral venue for us all.

I'm happy with just about the best ruckman in the league at the moment.
He’s 33 mate. You are cooked in 12 months. What’s the backup plan? That’s the problem with north. You have a couple of good kids (as all clubs do) but your best players are still Goldy, Cunnington, brown and Tarrant. You are absolutely f****d long term.

I got my tip wrong, so be it. You win some you lose some.
No it was you're silly class above mention, then explained it by saying it's because they were higher on the ladder, so in that theory Gold coast are going to beat Richmond and Collingwood :oops:. it's not about being defensive about one's team, it's more like calling out stupidity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And now making a dud like English look good hahahah

What a peanut comment. Watching Goldy each week must give you some insight into what makes a good ruckman. English is 22 years old and played 30 odd games. Took some great contested marks, won more possessions than all of your midfield and held his own against one of the premier ruckman. What a potato.

What a peanut comment. Watching Goldy each week must give you some insight into what makes a good ruckman. English is 22 years old and played 30 odd games. Took some great contested marks, won more possessions than all of your midfield and held his own against one of the premier ruckman. What a potato.

That's what I mean, we made him look good. We even made Josh Bruce look good.

Have gone back over every bulldogs gameday thread on BF since 1925 when we joined the comp and staggered to see, of the 887 wins in our history, we've only deserved 7 of them. The last one was when we kicked 33 goals v Saints last century.
Didn't deserve that win either. Templeton played a few dodgy marks in the last quarter when the dogs were 104 points ahead.

That's what I mean, we made him look good. We even made Josh Bruce look good.
You made him look good because you are a s**t footy club. And he destroys you every year. I’d have him every day of the week over Ben Brown though. He doesn’t stand under the footy in a marking contes flailing his arms in the air playing for the free kick every single time the ball is kicked to him. 150F41E1-11C5-425C-9B5F-26A2A6D0E981.jpeg

Ziebell out and Cunners injured took the engine out of your team, Higgins is a finishing type player not your scrap for the ball type player.

North does have some good kids, but you need to get your hands on a young star, finishing mid table every year won’t get you that.

Stop paying top dollar for B players.

Great win considering Bontempelli was tagged out of the game (our best midfielder), Smith got concussed in the opening minutes and was done (our best midfielder in 2020) and we were missing Dunkley & Hunter.

Back