Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 8 - Suns v Dogs Thurs July 23rd 7:40pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

• Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 35.0%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 40.0%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Dogs by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs probably too good for us through the midfield. Should be a good game though, hope we are competitive
That’s my concern for the Suns as well. If you don’t find a way to even it up in the middle it has potential to get ugly imo.

Super strange how they have shown every other previous thursday night game but decide to not show this
Contractual reasons you'd think, but yes a huge missed opportunity to finally showcase Suns in prime time. Showing The Front Bar and actively competing with the game which the show promotes is what's more strange to me.

I feel like only Bulldogs supporters aren't sure why we're favourites.

I genuinely don't understand why we are favourites, to be honest. If you're looking at the scale of inconsistencies we're right up the top.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Suns on a 5 day break, coming back from Sydney. Surely this works against them. I can't see why the Dogs don't have lower odds in this game.

Suns wins this year are Sydney, Adelaide, Fremantle, West Coast (potentially 3 of the bottom 4), and since Rowell went down their only win is the Sydney win.

Dogs have beaten North, Sydney, Essendon and GWS.

Importantly, the Dogs have won 4 of their last 5, and the Suns 1-2 since Rowell went down, with the sole win of those 3 games being against Sydney (minus Heeney and Kennedy) who are absolutely terrible.. maybe the worst team in the league at the moment.

Dogs to win easy.

Disappointing game not.available for viewing

strange that it's not. 7 only showing 3 games this week. Don't they usually get 4? the Monday night game is also not on FTA.

Sorry my bad. It is 3 a week. Where I'm getting confused is that these Thursday night games are usually around the bye period, making less games on the weekend so it's usually the Thurs/Fri and Sat night with no Sunday Televised on bye weeks.

I feel like only Bulldogs supporters aren't sure why we're favourites.

I genuinely don't understand why we are favourites, to be honest. If you're looking at the scale of inconsistencies we're right up the top.

Spot on, The Dogs thus far in all matches this season have either won by 5 goals or lost by 6 or 7 - however the Suns record is similar..!
Then throw in the Suns home ground advantage vs the Dogs probably having better players across most lines, it's a real toss of the coin to tip this one...?

strange that it's not. 7 only showing 3 games this week. Don't they usually get 4? the Monday night game is also not on FTA.

Sorry my bad. It is 3 a week. Where I'm getting confused is that these Thursday night games are usually around the bye period, making less games on the weekend so it's usually the Thurs/Fri and Sat night with no Sunday Televised on bye weeks.

They’ve been showing 4 this year. Every Thursday, Friday, Saturday nights and Sunday arvo

Back