Autopsy AFL 2020 Round 9 - North v Crows Sat August 1st 2:35 pm AEST (Metricon) Match Highlights in OP

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Crows by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d say we aren’t at those levels yet, but another couple of years of this and we will go close. I think you must’ve wiped some of those memories away, but Brisbane lost a game to us by 137 points in 2016. Amazing how that was only 4 years ago!

Brisbane also had an extended period of being terrible. The absolute worse thing the Crows have done is being such a bunch of sooks about players leaving, the bullshit camp, and all the fake macho bullshit power stance stuff. Even when we sucked we could get players wanting to come to us. Brisbane had players wanting to go there. Who would want to go to Adelaide right now? You basically need to nail 2-3 drafts, and hope you can polish a couple of turds from other teams ala Jay Schulz. You would surely have some space in the cap so hopefully you can get some mid tier players as well. Maybe in 3-5 years you have upended your list. That's the only way you get back to being competitive. If you go the lazy route and overpay for a couple of stars like Carlton did, you might as well come back in 2030.

Jeez most of the Adelaide supporters ringing up on 5aa right now sound ******ed! Who ever these people who can't speak english go and get a life! You're an embarrassment to Australia.

I would not be surprised if that was true! :D

They still think the team is superb. The truth is the way this team has been run in the last few years and is now trying to get themselves out of this mess.

In all seriousness, it must be so frustrating being a Crows fan. They show glimpses of effort and skill for 15-20 minutes part-way through games, but then tune out for the rest of the match.

If they were just completely shizen, you could accept that. But they're clearly capable of better than what they're churning out at the moment.
Are they really?

I think they are trying, they're just s**t.

Crap seniors, crap kids, crap club. R.I.P.

Fantastic comeback for Majak - some good news during these gloomy times.

Happy with a win but I feel for Adelaide and their supporters. Hopefully they can turn things around soon

Back