Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 5 - Swans v Giants Sat April 17th 4:35pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • GWS by a goal or less

• Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Surprised huddo didn't whip out the I see it but don't believe it.
It was much, much more cringeworthy...'With grace, there's Kelly' or some such, just awful, awkward silence from Dermie et al., way to ruin a great footy moment Huddo.

And to think he rehearsed that lame line for weeks, possibly years, in preparation!

Great game, artificially close because Toby G. + HH couldn't kick straight so the right team got over the line in the end.

That GWS kit was 🔥

Should definitely try and push for that as the home kit. An all charcoal/black kit like that is fairly unique as well, doesn’t clash with much.

It’s amazing the contrast in the GWS and GC branding.

Every GC jumper is absolutely atrocious imo.

Who was the Swans ruckman that hit the defensive knockout into space for Kelly to run onto? Epic fail right there.
The commentatoes called out Mummy's name, but it looked clearly to be a Swans player. If so, a huge error as in that situation they should have kept the ball either inside in congestion, or smashed it close to the boundary. The ball was hit to space toward the goal line. And what a finish.

That GWS kit was 🔥

Should definitely try and push for that as the home kit. An all charcoal/black kit like that is fairly unique as well, doesn’t clash with much.

It’s amazing the contrast in the GWS and GC branding.

Every GC jumper is absolutely atrocious imo.
I have no doubt that the kit will be promoted to either home or clash next year. I don't think any GWS product has ever sold out so quick before, including grand final tickets.

nice work to the Giants, the kit looks great, only time I could imagine it falling down would be one of those matches that's in terrible conditions / driving rain - how far in advance of the game is the kit nominated?

Back