Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 5 - Lions v Pies Thurs April 14th 7:35pm EST (Gabba)

Who will win and by how much?

• Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 29 55.8%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You’ll find the Pies haven’t been blown out of the water yet in 2022 which would indicate they’ve improved more so than every opposition they’ve played being not so good. Just my opinion though.
The Pies have been underestimated and have some good young players. The Lions were disappointing though.

People get too caught up in the week to week results in footy, every side looses games in a season, last year the Demons lost 4 H&A games.

I posted this on our board re our 3peat sides H&A seasons >

2001- Lost 5 games. Including > 53 point loss to Bulldogs in round 4. 74 point loss to the Blues in round 8.
2002- Lost 5 games. Including > 46 point loss to the Eagles in Round 5.
2003- Lost 7 games. Including > 69 point loss to the Eagles in Round 12.

And this from what a lot of pundits say is one of if not the best side in the history of the game.

Lmao I betcha it’s because you were soooo salty when we “overcelebrated” that finals win over the Tiges. Some weird obsession that every single Richmond fan can’t let go of with us.
Yes, I still can’t get over that loss we had 3 weeks before we won the flag.

We have a 2 year drought, you blokes have the 20 year one.
I remember when our drought was 2 years. The next 18 years goes by pretty quickly.

Is two years even a drought? I reckon you get to rest on your laurels for five years after a flag.

Back