Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Bombers v Demons Sat April 15th 4:10pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Viney is not the bloke to fend off there Hindy.

No Ben Brown, no Dees.

I can’t stand that they talk up Oliver because of his possesions if he gets votes today it’s a joke 20 of them have been rubbish.
OK , we get it, you don't like Oliver. But the narrative that he'd an overrated stat padder couldn't be more wrong. He is a fantastic creative inside ball winner who has had an off day. Funny thing is I bet you get triggered when BF nuffies try to pretend Dangerfield is a scrubber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK , we get it, you don't like Oliver. But the narrative that he'd an overrated stat padder couldn't be more wrong. He is a fantastic creative inside ball winner who has had an off day. Funny thing is I bet you get triggered when BF nuffies try to pretend Dangerfield is a scrubber.
No he is a very good player but sometimes his possessions just aren’t damaging enough to be given the title as the best in the game. Today he has proven it they talk him up and umpires will look at the stats and go oh yeah maybe a 1 vote there but he’s been average.

Yep, great win Dons. I think the Dees may not have been prepared for the effort that Essendon has put in here, they caught them napping a bit. They got what they deserved. Every opponent needs to be respected and defeated.

Yeah, not his day but Oliver is top 2 in the AFL (along with Cameron this year)

Gee we look the fittest in years. Well done Scotty. Ran that game out well. Flip and Draper channelling their inner Paul Salmon and Simon Madden

You might not have a complete A grader but this bottom four talk is dumb. There is plenty of talent there to get out of the side.

Here's a hot take:

Harrison Petty is the dirtiest player in the game. Loves sniping behind play and dropping elbows in when going to ground.

Back