Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 5 Gather Round - Bombers v Demons Sat April 15th 4:10pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 34 69.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

6 goal lead.
Could have been 10 if the Bombers had been just mediocrely accurate.

Dees will be worried about the surrender effort in that qtr. Scott has outwitted them, and there hasn't been any readjustment in the coaching, nor has there been any urgency on the ground. A general ennui has taken over the team today.

The Dees may have a problem with predictability, too predictable, and no surprise X factor when things are going poorly. Essendon on the other hand look extremely dynamic, and unpredictable.

Melbourne probably have this & next season to try and win another premiership before the window/era closes.

Petracca is a beautiful footballer. Thats a good start. Their 1 wood, bashing up oppo in the middle, needs to start happening right now. Do they want it?

Petracca is a beautiful footballer. Thats a good start. Their 1 wood, bashing up oppo in the middle, needs to start happening right now. Do they want it?
Thanks Kingy.

It means this year is wide open
I agree. More of a dig at those (especially in the media) who keep writing off certain teams and anointing new premiership favourites after one good/bad performance. If they keep "getting it wrong", might be an indication that we should all take a deep breath and wait to the bye rounds or so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree. More of a dig at those (especially in the media) who keep writing off certain teams and anointing new premiership favourites after one good/bad performance. If they keep "getting it wrong", might be an indication that we should all take a deep breath and wait to the bye rounds or so.
There’s no place for cool heads and common sense in here.
Go Away GIF

I can’t stand that they talk up Oliver because of his possesions if he gets votes today it’s a joke 20 of them have been rubbish.

Round 7 is where you can get a very general feel for who's in contention but even then it's early days. The media (and most fans) never learn

When Nick Hind is doing the damage you know it's not your day.

Max has left a gaping hole. Scott exploited it.

Back