Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 8 - North v Saints Sun May 7th 4:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 12.5%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You think the fact that players can’t even ask for an explanation is reasonable? Tell me one other sport where that is not allowed.
Why are you even assuming the player did nothing wrong? Players like Hall and Gaff will king hit someone and then pretend they did nothing wrong in the moment.

This game may be proof Ross Lyon can’t adapt and can’t play proactive attacking footy. This should be close to a 100 point win if they were actually serious about contending. St Kilda have made a mistake appointing him
Don't know about making a mistake appointing him just yet but yeah you can not be this dour. Yes defensively miles better than they were but in finals other teams will also have excellent defenses, but they will also be able to score.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why are you even assuming the player did nothing wrong? Players like Hall and Gaff will king hit someone and then pretend they did nothing wrong in the moment.

When did I say he did nothing wrong? The entire issue is that no one knows what it was for. The fact that players cannot even ask what a free is paid for.
Are you happy that players cannot even ask about a decision?

When did I say he did nothing wrong? The entire issue is that no one knows what it was for. The fact that players cannot even ask what a free is paid for.
Are you happy that players cannot even ask about a decision?
The players can ask but why would the umpire answer if he thinks the players know what they did and are playing dumb?

Sees how many Behinds the Saints kicked.

Sees how many Fantasy points Ziebell scored.

Assumes Ziebell took at least 14 of the kick-ins and played on.

... How did I go ?

Ziebell definitely took some kickins, but he was honestly close to best on for North. Looked good, took 15 marks down back.

I mean I'd be more than happy to dismantle docklands stadium brick by brick pylon by pylon? with my own bare hands if the afl gave the green light to level the thing. It just isn't conducive to anything resembling watchable afl football. And I don't care what anyone says- the dimensions are ******* miniscule making it super easy to clog up.
Awful ******* place, I'd much rather go to Kardinia Park twice a year than docklands even once

Back