Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 19 - Saints v North Sun July 22nd 4:40pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • North by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I have honestly tried to give Eleni the benefit of the doubt many times as umpure cause of her gender but she is a shocker. Good on for her for actually having a crack but this is just another blatant example of her inability to read the feel of the game and make correct decisions cost a team dearly.

Just let her umpire in The AFLW and that's it.

How are the Saints in the 8, seriously? Wasn't surprised North almost pinched it. They're a solid bottom 4 side. If they make finals whoever gets them will be licking their lips.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have honestly tried to give Eleni the benefit of the doubt many times as umpure cause of her gender but she is a shocker. Good on for her for actually having a crack but this is just another blatant example of her inability to read the feel of the game and make correct decisions cost a team dearly.

She's like the Daisy Pearce of umpiring.

LDU streaming inside 50 going for glory with spare teammates everywhere was the moment they lost it. Up the other end, Saints goal, sucks all the air out of the team

To be fair he’s more likely to kick it than them anyway. Don’t mind the shot anyway was on.

How are the Saints in the 8, seriously? Wasn't surprised North almost pinched it. They're a solid bottom 4 side. If they make finals whoever gets them will be licking their lips.

Richmond, Carlton & Geelong over the next month. Unfortunately, that's going to put them well and truly outside the eight.

I recall prior to Gather Round many Saints fans in here genuinely upset & angry when we did not rate them on the level of Collingwood that they were about to play even though they were top 4 at the time.

This is the reason.

Saints early season was not real, this is real. Welcome to the winter hard rounds Saints.

Saints may well get over the top of North, but big deal! Means nothing. Why hire Ross Lyon again when you know what he is going to bring, just dour, boring uninspired shite footy.

They lost by a goal with half their forward line missing and captain Steele.

King Membrey Hayes have played 7 games total between them

Amazing they’re in the 8

If you think she's a poor umpire, why would you "let her" umpire AFLW games?

LOL saints fans celebrating like they won a flag
I liked the Saints of the 00s/early 10s. This mob are just so mediocre and bland with no personality. Lyon returning makes it worse. Have some young kids with flair though so there may be hope. But they're top 8 cloggers who I wish would just fall out of the 8 already.

Back