Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 18 - Eagles v Tigers Sun July 16th 2:40pm WST/4:40pm EST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

He has been an absolute star if not champion for the Richmond Footy Club, but it appears to me that Grimes looks absolutely spent as a player, hasn't got much left in the tank.

Probably will pull up stumps at the end of the season.

He’s already signed on for another year.

Which honestly surprised me - I think he’s looking closer to done than Cotchin and Riewoldt, whose respective retirements are being spoken of as faits accompli.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond the dirtiest team in the league. No eyes for the ball in any marking contests and playing the body. Nearly ended Barrass’ day and looks like it has ended Allen’s

Richmond the dirtiest team in the league. No eyes for the ball in any marking contests and playing the body. Nearly ended Barrass’ day and looks like it has ended Allen’s
Yes, clearly resorting to dirty tactics is the only way Richmond could possibly hope to beat the most putrid AFL team in living memory.

Yes, clearly resorting to dirty tactics is the only way Richmond could possibly hope to beat the most putrid AFL team in living memory.
It’s a clear tactic to try and stop the aerial dominance of Gov and Barrass.

Poor West Coast. Fancy having to deal with other players trying to influence marking contests.
Illegally? Backing into players with no eyes for the ball is one of the most dangerous and cowardly acts on a footy field

Back