Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 16 - Eagles v Saints Sun July 2nd 4:40pm EST/ 2:40PM WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 3 8.3%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Puff your chests out, Saints. The celebrations will go on into the early hours 🥳

My god West Coast have zero composure. It's like they're trying to lose.
That’ll happen when we’re playing with a team full of kids, most of whom aren’t ready for WAFL let alone the top level. We’re 18th with a percentage in the 40s and will still win another flag before sides like the Saints

Ah well, good to see some effort, but I hope it's simply not a one game thing in response to media pressure/covering the cracks. Still really wanted to win that, weird feeling being in a close one, been ages.

St Kilda even more average than I thought.

Ah well, good to see some effort, but I hope it's simply not a one game thing in response to media pressure/covering the cracks. Still really wanted to win that, weird feeling being in a close one, been ages.

Did wce have a few experienced players back in today? Looked like a few players who haven’t been seen out on the park in a while. Bodes well.

A solid effort.

If you are an 🦅 eagles fan, you can tolerate that.

Eagles will get some more players back. Rounds 18 vs Richmond and round 20 vs North Melbourne in WA are winnable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cleopatra GIF
Armchair ride Saints
Im keeping this

Good contest- both teams played well and fought hard. Good to see eagles turn up again and good win saints.

A solid effort.

If you are an 🦅 eagles fan, you can tolerate that.

Eagles will get some more players back. Rounds 18 vs Richmond and round 20 vs North Melbourne in WA are winnable
I'll be in Perth for two weeks (I've moved to Melbourne), was hoping to catch the game at Optus. What are my chances of getting a seat?

Did wce have a few experienced players back in today? Looked like a few players who haven’t been seen out on the park in a while. Bodes well.
Hurn came back. Not the old Hurn bit he is still important in backline composure. Barrass still far from his best sadly.

That’ll happen when we’re playing with a team full of kids, most of whom aren’t ready for WAFL let alone the top level. We’re 18th with a percentage in the 40s and will still win another flag before sides like the Saints
Well the 🦅 eagles will win their 5th and 6th flags before Freo makes another grand final. LoL 😂🤣

Again.... A solid effort today. Eagles will pinch one more home win. Hoping it's not in round 21 vs Freo.

Beat the tigers or kangaroos or crows in Perth If you want LoL

Dissapointed to lose after a great first half.Was worried we would let the saints run away and win big.Great effort to hold them to one goal but we didn't have the compusure to put kick goals.Great to see Hewett,Maric,Long,Ginbey the future of the club having some good efforts.

Well, the performance showed a bit more heart, some kids showed potential, will get the media off our backs, but pick number 1 still in sight even if we notch a win against North. I want to win every game but this is better in the long term.
Again.... Look at the remaining home games eagles have left .... Tigers, North Melbourne, dockers and crows.

I expect eagles to pinch one. Just hope it's not freo

We're going to get smashed by Melbourne next week.
I looked this up. Saints vs demons at docklands. I reckon it will be a close game to be honest.

Puff your chests out, Saints. The celebrations will go on into the early hours 🥳

When the disco is rocking don't come a knocking, a win for the ages for us today.

In all seriousness any win over the Eagles in WA is a good win, even at their worst they can be tough to beat especially when the umpires get on board.

They even gave Collingwood a run for their money there a few weeks ago,

Back