Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 18 - Eagles v Tigers Sun July 16th 2:40pm WST/4:40pm EST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 8.1%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 24 64.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, keep things on topic. How bad are the Eagles?
Swings and roundabouts. History suggests we’ll be back in no time. Our last wooden spoon led to a decade of finals, 2 GFs and a flag. Will be no different this time around.

Can’t say the same for your blokes.

Swings and roundabouts. History suggests we’ll be back in no time. Our last wooden spoon led to a decade of finals, 2 GFs and a flag. Will be no different this time around.

Can’t say the same for your blokes.
There it is. Delusional arrogance.

This team is putrid. Won’t sniff finals for at least half a decade.

Follow it up with a 6-6-6 infringement. Is there anything the Eagles can get right? Miss the shot at goal (of course).

In good news for the Eagles on the live ladder they’ve increased their percentage from 48.2 all the way up to 48.9

Eagles are coming!!

There it is. Delusional arrogance.

This team is putrid. Won’t sniff finals for at least half a decade.
Same was said about the 2008-2010 side. We were top 4 the following year and made finals 8 of the next 10 years. We won’t be making top 4 next year but it can change quickly.

There has been a lot of hype around Richmond lately finishing the season strong and we have matched them in every key stat, we just haven’t been able to handle their transition or been as efficient inside 50. The signs are there but I wouldn’t expect any sort of decent analysis from a bloke with some sort of chip on his shoulder.

2806B149-14F5-4456-8396-28F3D410B06F.jpeg

Same was said about the 2008-2010 side. We were top 4 the following year and made finals 8 of the next 10 years. We won’t be making top 4 next year but it can change quickly.

There has been a lot of hype around Richmond lately finishing the season strong and we have matched them in every key stat, we just haven’t been able to handle their transition or been as efficient inside 50. The signs are there but I wouldn’t expect any sort of decent analysis from a bloke with some sort of chip on his shoulder.

View attachment 1740303
Your ruckman Williams is good
Oscar Allen a long term key forward to build around
Barrass key defender who is a good player
Key mid Kelly has some years ahead
Good young talent in Ginbey, Hewitt, Long,

Bare bones are there. Not hopeless

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1740303
Living in the past.

The present for the Eagles is truly horrific so I don’t blame you.

Please keep on topic. How bad are the Eagles? Kept in this game by those youngsters Kelly, Sheed, Gaff, McGovern, Darling, Hurn and Cripps. The future sure is bright!

Some of the worst umpiring decisions I’ve seen this year… if Richmond miss by percentage you can thank that midget campaigner today!

View attachment 1740303
Your mob looked the better of the two teams in the last qtr.

Back