Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 20 - Eagles v North Sun July 30th 4:40pm EST/2:40pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 23.7%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 6 15.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

How the * do you not score a goal in one ******* quarter. Seriously why do we ******* have outnumbers. This game disgust me it's like beating up an little kid ******* sick to my stomach by norf

Sometimes a team is just genuinely s**t. Its not like WC are going to win another game and go to 17th.
Not a chance you’re this bad. You guys nearly beat Saints last week and have been competitive in a handful of other games. We’re breaking records for losing margins..

North are blatantly tanking here, we still have half our backline out and are playing largely the same team we have all year.

Deadset rabble north. Scoreless qtr against another basket case. Merge them with tassie & be done with them.
Why would you subject Tassie to that s**t? That state deserves their own *ing green, gold, and maroon Devils team.

If North were truly to be done with as we know it, put the squeeze on them to coerce them into relocating to Canberra. If the ACT aren't gonna get their own team cause the AFL are pricks, give them a second-hand Vic one like Norf instead.

North are tanking. They have put the PP and concessions to the media for a feeler and now are trying to hammer the point home.

Frankly it is disgusting to watch and I hope the AFL investigation is thorough and swift.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are tanking. They have put the PP and concessions to the media for a feeler and now are trying to hammer the point home.

Frankly it is disgusting to watch and I hope the AFL investigation is thorough and swift.
Yeah pretty blatant when you hear all about priority picks and McKay compo in the weeks leading up to this shithouse effort against the bottom side with 40%

Spread the word. This is North's end of the ladder and you best remember it.

i-want-you-to-get-the-word-out-there-that-we-back-up-the-wire.gif

North are s**t,but some of the decisions against are just out and out cheating !
Hard to say the umps are cheating when they had the perfect chance to pay a 50m to WC and didn't.
Earlier when LDU was caught HTB, he was on the ground with the ball in his hand, put the ball on the ground when he stood up and stood the mark.
He HAD the ball and didn't give it straight to the player with the free and just put it on the ground instead. Easy 50.

Now, after typing all that, I'm sitting here thinking to myself 'why am I watching this?'

Back