Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 19 - Saints v North Sun July 22nd 4:40pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • North by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm going to go and kill myself

Next week vs WCE...

Im Back Wake Up GIF

I have honestly tried to give Eleni the benefit of the doubt many times as umpure cause of her gender but she is a shocker. Good on for her for actually having a crack but this is just another blatant example of her inability to read the feel of the game and make correct decisions cost a team dearly.

Just let her umpire in The AFLW and that's it.
Bit disrespectful to AFLW. She's not good enough for for the top men's comp but oh well let the chicks have her.
If she's not good enough. Send her to the level below.

I have honestly tried to give Eleni the benefit of the doubt many times as umpure cause of her gender but she is a shocker. Good on for her for actually having a crack but this is just another blatant example of her inability to read the feel of the game and make correct decisions cost a team dearly.

Just let her umpire in The AFLW and that's it.
Agreed. Gender aside she’s just not very good.

Bank the 4 points and move on.

We were awful for the first 3 quarters, thankfully we got our act together in the last quarter to pinch the win to leave all the Saints haters disappointed.

Credit to North they had a crack, LDU is a hell of a player, killed us in the middle all day.

Damn, I was following the last quarter on my phone here in Italy haha

How did the Roos look overall?
Hot to trot were the roos.

You gotta start somewhere and the young roos sensed weakness in the saints outfit and kept up the grind to the bitter end.

The signs are good for north. Sign Sheeus up and the other guns and with a bit of luck you’ll be bottom 8 in only a few years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back