Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 9 - Pies v GWS Sun May 14th 4:40pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 31.3%
  • GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 16 50.0%
  • GWS by a lot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sucked in that’s what it deserved for punching Haynes and then trying to taunt him 🤣🤣🤣

Not many sides have a better second ruck than most sides first rucks at a discounted price. I’ll take it.
I doubt too many teams would entertain paying a 2nd ruck $750000 a year, even if it was at a discount rate. Better hope it matters when it counts.

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

I don't know why Cox tries to put on this hard arse routine. You can't pull it off when it looks like you're leaving the ground for swimming practice.

Love the bloke but needs to drop that stuff out of his game. Focus on the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't know why Cox tries to put on this hard arse routine. You can't pull it off when it looks like you're leaving the ground for swimming practice.

Love the bloke but needs to drop that stuff out of his game. Focus on the footy.
Not hard arse. Just mind games. Absolujtely love it

Think Dwayne has said Collingwood are going to win the grand final about 20 times already today. No wonder no one apart from Collingwood supporters sitting at home on weekdays listen to SEN these days 🤣🤣🤣

Back