Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Pies v Eagles Sun May 12th 1pm AEST (MCG) (Or Marvel if you actually want to watch the game)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Pies by a lot

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Elliott Yeo might be the single most important player to their team in the competition. Defensive pressure out of the midfield is non-existent for the Eagles without him there.
Yeah, he transforms our midfield from this massive reality check into one that is capable of matching it with pretty much anyone.

Collingwood have legitimately scored 6 of 9 goals in a half from free kicks and 50m penalties. Imagine if this happened for WC at Optus, this thread would be full of people complaining 'noise of affirmation'

Nobody really cares about this game so nobody is posting, but plenty of Victorian posters regularly point out that the Pies get a great run with the umpires. I guess you see what you want to see.

Completely different looking team, system stays the same, and it works.

I know WC have their injury woes, none the less they're having a crack, can't do anything about the Pies swarm and spread.
Or the additional players on the field

Eagles seemed to have wasted their early picks over the past few seasons. Reid the only good one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Key forward enjoyers (me) are not liking this result.

Idk, probably pessimistic about it but with your key forwards being Cox, McInnes and Hoskin-Elliott by the looks kicking 1 between them in a dominant 11 goal half. Dunno if anyone understands what I mean, I might be rambling

Back