Autopsy AFL 2024 Round 9 - Pies v Eagles Sun May 12th 1pm AEST (MCG) (Or Marvel if you actually want to watch the game)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

• Pies by a lot

Votes: 25 55.6%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok we've had a run with the umps, so I'm guessing by your logic that is the difference in the game?

Well if that's your view that's a reflection on you.
Not at all. We are without our best midfielder in yeo who changes the entire dynamic of our midfield.
No argument we are getting smashed there but you know yourself you're getting a great ride from the umps.

Yeah.
It’s the umpires fault that centre clearances are 13 v 2.
Shots at goal 20 v 4.
Inside 50s 36 v 13.
Disposals 208 v 141.
Contested possessions 81 v 48.
Time in possession 54% v 30%.
Sneaky, sneaky umpires

Yep, we're at full strength too.
Haha lol your outs from your premiership team are definitely affect your game against a team that finished last and has its best players out this year in yeo and waterman and long.

And we don't have 4 green maggots assisting us lol

Not at all. We are without our best midfielder in yeo who changes the entire dynamic of our midfield.
No argument we are getting smashed there but you know yourself you're getting a great ride from the umps.
So Yeo missing is your excuse?
What about:
DeGoey
Mitchell
Mihocek
Elliot
McCreery

And not to mention we played that quarter 2 players who are down for the game.

Very different kind of players, but Reid does not have the evasive skills that Nick does. Every time it's the don't argue and then just bang it on the boot. He's quite predictable.

Haha lol your outs from your premiership team are definitely affect your game against a team that finished last and has its best players out this year in yeo and waterman and long.

Yep, it's a conspiracy, I was in that meeting last week.

So Yeo missing is your excuse?
What about:
DeGoey
Mitchell
Mihocek
Elliot
McCreery

And not to mention we played that quarter 2 players who are down for the game.

Yep you've got greater depth than the eagles and the eagles backup players are shite.
I agree with you.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep you've got greater depth than the eagles and the eagles backup players are shite.
I agree with you.
Macrae, Richards, McInnes look better than all bar Reid of who you have drafted over the past 3 seasons.

So yeah, our depth is better than your starters.

Macrae, Richards, McInnes look better than all bar Reid of who you have drafted over the past 3 seasons.

So yeah, our depth is better than your starters.
No argument from me there. But it would be great if we had an equal footing with the umps.

It hasn't effected our game though, the plan is still the same, that's evident.

Would probably be doing it better with all of those outs in.

But obviously the umps are the whole and sole difference, vic bias again, sigh.

Back