Kooley

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 15, 2003
out west
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
arsenal
What a terrible show. Gerard Wheatley is quite possibly the most pretentious geek going around. The opening of the show when he says "I'm Gerard Wheatley" and then points to the slob on his left and says "and he's Mark Robinson" is the most cringe worthy repetitive line on telly.

The show is good but the format is getting tired with the same topics regurgitated on SEN in the arvos through 360 and then onto the couch or whatever secondary show follows. Need to rotate the hosts more and look for different ways of talking footy. I am a footy tragic and will watch anything AFL related, but my like of Gerrad whom i really rate is sinking fast. C'mon Foxtel get some more variety and give us some new show on footy.

What a terrible show. Gerard Wheatley is quite possibly the most pretentious geek going around. The opening of the show when he says "I'm Gerard Wheatley" and then points to the slob on his left and says "and he's Mark Robinson" is the most cringe worthy repetitive line on telly.

it's from The Two Ronnies you cretin

Don't like it, don't watch it. problem solved.

personally I think it's great will get much better once the season starts too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they're struggling to fill 4 days. There's just not enough to talk about.

It's starting to get that way but we must remember it is the off season. Once there's things happening there will be plenty to talk about.

As for the show itself I like the dynamic between Gerrard and Robbo. One thing I'd like to see a bit more is interaction with the viewers. They read out a couple of emails and tweets most nights but I think they could easily fill the show a bit more with a night dedicated to the viewer. Have it like White Line Fever used to be like (RIP Clinton :()

As Vlad says, you need to get out and smell the roses more.

You could possibly do it whilst that ghastly bit is on and then you will be right to go for the remaining 58min of this great show.

You know there's no law forcing you to watch it,but then you might have to find something else to whinge about

Great show, and Whately is one of my favorite people in the footy media. It's so refreshing to hear someone intelligently articulate their opinions even though I don't always agree with them. Although as mentioned the 4-days a week, plus it being the off season has weakened the show a bit. Mark Robinson actually looks bored at times.

At the moment it's bordering on being too much of a good thing, but I'll still take it over most footy shows easily.

Don't watch it then. Pretty simple.

This. It's a new format and they're learning. Especially Robbo who is really finding daily TV a more challenging medium than print.

I IQ all the shows so I can get my daily footy fix after a long day at work.

And in comparison to After The Bounce, AFL 360 is perfection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back