AFL 360

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez, watching the intro tonight was painful.

Etihad isn't a great venue for a chat show, terrible acoustics.

And I've said it before, but they need to remember that it's AFL 360, not sport 360. Robbo picking "Cricket ending" as his highlight of the summer, and Gerard's choice of the Superbowl really annoy me. Does any other sport have it's associated media talk about rival sports so often? Maybe it's just because we're in "sports-mad Melbourne"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez i'd feel at lot worse for Sewelly had he NOT won a flag in 08.
Also , that hairline looks like it suffered in the off-season

That Sewell interview was amazing. Even the most professional players are hurting like hell inside after a grand final loss. After seeing Goodes so visibly shattered after '06 I hope I never see one of our players experience a GF loss again but it's all part of the game.

Robbo & Gerard remind me of Lewis and Booger from Revenge of the Nerds.

lewis_and_booger.png

They should add a weekly segment where they close out the show with Robbo gushing over Sheahan and "the old days." It would be more enjoyable than Barry Hall and Cam Mooney.

It would be more enjoyable than Barry Hall and Cam Mooney.
Anything would. They are clearly the weak spot in the weekly lineup. "Fight Night" :rolleyes: It would've taken 5 minutes to realise their respective on-field aggression doesn't translate. They just sit there and giggle at one another. The other three pairings however are excellent.

Just watched Monday's episode (bit behind on the IQ recordings), I must say I really enjoy listening to Rodney Eade.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back