Remove this Banner Ad

May 24, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Arsenal
afllive.png

Attempt at cover art using the EA sports designs style. Is the game even called AFL Live?

That Aker head shot is unbelievable really. I didn't think the player models would be that good.

Re: AFL Game Part 3

afllive.png

Attempt at cover art using the EA sports designs style. Is the game even called AFL Live?

That Aker head shot is unbelievable really. I didn't think the player models would be that good.

Nice work there AG. :thumbsu:

afllive.png

Nice work! (But... you left him in the Cat's jumper :) )

Agreed top work mate.

That's better than all the other AFL game covers - by a fair margin to. When I saw the original cover AUSSIE GUN made, I thought it was good but missing something. Maybe it's my brown and gold glasses but I like this cover a lot :thumbsu:

I consider myself an Aussie rules buff and I like to think I know the majority of AFL players. I have absolutely no idea who this guy is and from a marketing stand point - horrendous. Nice laugh though as I presume was your intention...

PS. Is he going for a torpedo in that pic, or just an awkward drop punt:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back