AFL Evolution 2 PC Modding thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Dees 2022 home, clash and away jumpers with the gold Premiership AFL badge and the lighter blue Zurich logo.
This replaces the 2021 jumpers so you need the dlc.
Unzip the attached file into your AFL Evolution 2\afl\Content\Paks folder.
2022_dees.jpg

Attachments

• pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_dees2022_P.zip
    878.9 KB · Views: 89
Updated Dees 2022 home, clash and away jumpers with the gold Premiership AFL badge and the lighter blue Zurich logo.
This replaces the 2021 jumpers so you need the dlc.
Unzip the attached file into your AFL Evolution 2\afl\Content\Paks folder.
View attachment 1359126
What got changed?

What got changed?
Just the gold Premiership AFL badge and the lighter blue Zurich logo on the jumpers, like in the screenshot above. The 2021 jumpers didnt have the gold AFL Premiers logo obviously and had a darker blue Zurich logo instead.

Just the gold Premiership AFL badge and the lighter blue Zurich logo on the jumpers, like in the screenshot above. The 2021 jumpers didnt have the gold AFL Premiers logo obviously and had a darker blue Zurich logo instead.
One of my mates has a version of the game and his steam broke, can he use the loader to force teams into the game? Say J would download 2011 Pies, and then get the team file from the files and send it to him, is that something I could do

You can use a tool called FModel
Scroll down near the bottom of the page and there is a download link just under the Installation heading.
You may also need to install the .NET Core 3.1 files as well.
I'll write up a guide and maybe do a video on how to do the jumpers in the next few days hopefully.
You can get access to the graphic assets but I'm not sure if you'll actually be able to get to the underlying code though.
1648701576884.png
Should this be in the Fmodel files just wondering

One of my mates has a version of the game and his steam broke, can he use the loader to force teams into the game? Say J would download 2011 Pies, and then get the team file from the files and send it to him, is that something I could do
Possibly, not sure how to go about it though.

Had a go at the GWS Charcoal guernsey. Still a WIP, but I think it turned out quite nice considering I have 0 graphic design skills, but as you can see the player numbers are also charcoal so you can hardly see them.
Does anyone know how to change the jumper number colours?
charcoal front.jpg charcoal back.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to edit the jumper number colour values in AFL/DataTables/Footballers/DTFootballerClothesTexture.uasset, specifically GWS' heritage jumper.
I'm using Asset Editor to open the uasset file and change the values, then repacking the .uasset and .uexp the same way I would repack jumper texture files, but the changes aren't appearing in the game.
Anyone have any idea why this isn't working, or any ideas for things I could try?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-13 131419.png
    Screenshot 2022-05-13 131419.png
    21.6 KB · Views: 54
I'm trying to edit the jumper number colour values in AFL/DataTables/Footballers/DTFootballerClothesTexture.uasset, specifically GWS' heritage jumper.
I'm using Asset Editor to open the uasset file and change the values, then repacking the .uasset and .uexp the same way I would repack jumper texture files, but the changes aren't appearing in the game.
Anyone have any idea why this isn't working, or any ideas for things I could try?
I havent used that particular program before but if you want to attach the .pak file you created with the changes I'll see what I can find?

edit - I noticed this
"ClothesCanColorOverride": false,
maybe you can try setting that to true?

Last edited:
I havent used that particular program before but if you want to attach the .pak file you created with the changes I'll see what I can find?

edit - I noticed this
"ClothesCanColorOverride": false,
maybe you can try setting that to true?
Yep here you go. In this one I edited Adelaide's 2020 home guernsey, which is the first one that appears in the code, just to make it easier. I changed the values of "BackNumberPrimaryColor" to 0,0,0, so the number should appear black in game, and also set "ClothesCanColorOverride" to true. Still doesn't change anything in game.

Thanks for taking a look.

Attachments

• pakchunk0-WindowsNoEditor_Adel2020Home_P.zip
    28.8 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
netslave is there a way to reset the modding process, I think I clicked something wrong and now none of it works, I have the Pak and stuff sorted but
Just delete or rename the _p.pak file you added into the game paks folder, that should get rid of any changes you made.
Don't accidently delete the main 22gb pak file though:)

Yes you can have multiple
Yep cheers, so I formatted Fitzroy's song intending to replace the Brisbane song, but there's no 'bris_song' folder to put it in, is there a way to get around this.

EDIT: I saw there was no folder for the jumpers too, so I'll try naming a folder afl_brisbane
1652449819422.png

Last edited:
Yep cheers, so I formatted Fitzroy's song intending to replace the Brisbane song, but there's no 'bris_song' folder to put it in, is there a way to get around this.
You don't need a 'bris_song' folder. You just put it in the 'songs' folder where all the other club songs are.

Also, where did you find the club songs? I can't find them anywhere in my gamefiles.

You don't need a 'bris_song' folder. You just put it in the 'songs' folder where all the other club songs are.

Also, where did you find the club songs? I can't find them anywhere in my gamefiles.
Right but then how do I know it'll replace the brisbane one?
You have to click on music

1652450439734.png
1652450481374.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back