Multiplat AFL Evolution 2

Remove this Banner Ad

got my first coach career vid ready for an upload what yall reckon upload now or tomoz morning not sure tbh

Still very confused about the marking and kicking around the ground, I always look for options but they are always 50+m away and by the time I try to switch, the guy is already manned up.
Getting a bit frustrated at players not running to the ball or running over it as well, I am definitely trying to lock on/direct them that way.

Good to have a footy game but it's a bit frustrating at the moment. Still lots I need to learn and hopefully that makes it a more rewarding experience. It seems more like a game of rugby at the moment. Once I master how to use the ball better and mark the ball better, I'll change the difficulty.
Hawks must be poo because I won first two games by under 10 points and then belt them by 7 goals.

Heartbreak at the G

Attachments

• D870E2E8-E3E5-4C3A-98D5-094BC3C5E147.jpeg
    D870E2E8-E3E5-4C3A-98D5-094BC3C5E147.jpeg
    298 KB · Views: 200
I still play "AFL Live" on PS3, as i'd need a new console for the game is it worth the upgrade?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok my quick review based of 2.5 games:

Like the loose players and switching. Feels very much like a normal game of AFL. Camera though can be frustrating as Evo 1 it felt fine but that was because it didn’t have the behind ball game play. Not terrible but an improvement. Pretty surethey made a camera adjustment in a patch for Evo 1.

Feels more fluid, I do feel less button mashing and can think through the game. Tackling, kicking and marking vastly improved.

Graphics are a small step up, similar jump to most years with EA games, but obviously starting much further behind. Eyes though remind me of village of the dammed.

Overall I think they have the feel back in the game. Easily the best AFL game in terms of feel and movement and with Unreal it should be a strong basis for the series unless Corona kills the money pot.

Well, I want to like it.. but I can't. I will say online is trash as it's some glorified button mashing.

More fun v AI but this won't be a long keep - maybe a few weeks.

It's an improvement but I'd leave it at that and enjoy it for what it is while there's no real footy.

Wish they'd stop smothering the handballs to the level it is and let the AI get tackled and do some miraculous handball.
Always get so excited I'm creating some space or about to seize on an opportunity and get blasted in the ass.
Nothing better than moving the ball around nicely and avoiding those tackle sessions haha.

They jump in my back - throwing the ball, I tackle them normally - high tackle/push in the back.
Least it's accurate with terrible umpiring, one way to keep the game interesting.
Will try to hold sprint less but they will probably just run away since the AI definitely seems a tad faster than I do.
Kicking the ball much better now though which is a small plus, playing nicer but not scoring as much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back