AFL Evolution - Create a Player/Team Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

nah i dont think so but i will have a look at converting him into a chapman
f72befada1c4584ce9fd3a7c275e5fa8.jpg

5c03259597df272e9a5b6e352b7563a7.jpg

bruh! Accidental genius.. come on!
nah i dont think so but i will have a look at converting him into a chapman

On ASUS_Z010DD using BigFooty.com mobile app

JW.png stats.png Here is my go at just a random bloke that i think would be a decent player for a top 3 in a draft. Not a star but not bad can develop in to a extremely damaging player off the half back or develop his tank and turn him in to a gun midfielder. Just a bit of fun havin a muck around with the creator and i thought this guy was my most realistic attempt at a gun youngster. what are your thoughts fellas

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 355744 View attachment 355746 Here is my go at just a random bloke that i think would be a decent player for a top 3 in a draft. Not a star but not bad can develop in to a extremely damaging player off the half back or develop his tank and turn him in to a gun midfielder. Just a bit of fun havin a muck around with the creator and i thought this guy was my most realistic attempt at a gun youngster. what are your thoughts fellas
Thoughts? Bloke is off to a bad start with half a sleeve of naff tats. Would not draft him based on upbringing alone. Parents allowing that is simply a bad sign.

Hey guys, just wondering, when creating a team do you have the ability to make custom guernseys or do you choose from set options like in the previous games?

Hey guys, just wondering, when creating a team do you have the ability to make custom guernseys or do you choose from set options like in the previous games?

This, can someone answer this please, I'm unable to access the demo.

There are set options, you can't change the colours. That's why I turned to modding.

That is ******* s**t, why can't they just allow us to create our own teams our own way. Further more why no Bluntstone arena....again?

Whoever made the SPP is unreal!
Could I request someone make a model of me? I'm terrible at these things!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WW confirmed to me on Facebook that there is no customising guernseys. Apart from the existing team/country guernseys there are an extremely limited selection of shitty guernsey designs in shitty colours. No ability at all to select basic guernsey designs and recolour them, pretty inexcusable in a 2017 sports game, especially one that boasts about the ability to make your own team.

Last edited:
WW confirmed to me on Facebook that there is no customising guernseys. Apart from the existing team/country guernseys there are an extremely limited selection of shitty guernsey designs in shitty colours. No ability at all to select basic guernsey designs and recolour them, pretty inexcusable in a 2017 sports game, especially one that boasts about the ability to make your own team.

Especially when you consider the customisation options that Bradman Cricket has. Same publisher, different developer of course.

wow... Did they at least say they would ''implement this in the future''?

Maybe it's due to trademark issues or a request from the teams/afl to not edit or change their jumper designs?
Sucks for the gamers though.

Maybe it's due to trademark issues or a request from the teams/afl to not edit or change their jumper designs?
Sucks for the gamers though.

I have no want to need to change the licensed teams' jumpers, but when i create a team i want to be able to create it to my colour choices and design, not had a list a pre-set jumpers to pick from.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back