AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

My hope is that they've realized that the AFL live brand has been damaged by that garbage they released last time. They decided to change the name to reflect that they've completely revamped it and want people to start fresh with a new perspective on their games. One can only hope haha

if anyone hasn't worked it out - that's antony from big ant... think he's the head of the studio or something... I remember Ross saying he'd take stuff up with Ant
Antony is Ross' son

Whether or not this dude is that dude remains unknown though

The trademark they put down was for PS4 and XB1

Because the PS4 is the highest selling HW of this generation. More units in the market = more potential sales on PS4

1): classification has only been shown for Xbox one
2): So explain Forza?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BigAnton, we're not doubting you, but it would be nice to know who you are. If you are a part of BigAnt, TruBlu or Wicked Witch, you are allowed to say so. It limits what you can say of course, but just by posting it claiming to know, you are limited (if your company sees this, they can get your IP and catch you saying it anyway) on what you are allowed to say.

Ross used to post here under BigAntStudios after all, and while he's a big rig in the studio, he was fully disclosed on his identity.

I'm sure you would be allowed to say who you are, even if you recuse all information you have given to do so. Then at the company's discretion, you could act as an information feed.

EDIT: In particular, we wouldn't care if you just gave us blanket "I can't answer that question" answers to all questions you can't answer, or even just openly answered only what you could comment on. We aren't trying to get you fired if you're in the industry, and I personally recommend you seek company approval to post on here if you're involved anyway

I'm very confident on the information. I just can't disclose because a lawsuit would follow up

The flip side to that is if you have an inside source he's obviously biased. Would love to know if your referring to gameplay and engine or just bullshit features. I would be disappointed if the latter.

Hey guys I also know lots about the game but I will not tell you anything
I know so much about the game that I can guarantee you that it is better than AFL Gold Edition.

But I refuse to tell you anything else.

Seriously though, I hope this is good.

Last edited:
So, people who work at Wicked Witch, great.

For the record, Trickstar said Ashes Cricket 2013 was going to be amazing too.

AC13 was the best cricket game of 2013

Very curious about the comments by BGL Media and BigAnton that have been deleted. What was the AFL live test play group?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back