AFL Evolution - Out May 5 - (Cont in LAUNCH THREAD - link in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The eye part of Goddard's model does not look right to me. Seems to deep into the face. Though again, it is a game, not everything can be 100% realistic in a video game.

I would like to see images of Spotless Stadium, MCG, or/and maybe Jiangwan Stadium (if in the game, I hope it is). I've now had enough of the player faces, need a change.

It's not bad at all, but probably the worst I've seen so far. The others have looked spot on but there's just something that doesn't look right
I thought the same thing, the actual detail in the skin is great, but in terms of looking like Goddard its a bit off. Also never noticed how s**t the jumpers look until this image.

Couldn't care less about stadium images. Give us some sort of video instead of still frames.

Footage of Jaeger running down Sam Mitchell, handballing to TMitch who hits Vickery lace out in the square. Please give us what we desire W.W

Couldn't care less about stadium images. Give us some sort of video instead of still frames.

Then be thankful for getting something overall. If the afl are still approving things stadium images are better than just continuous face images.

Be thankful your getting something!

Then be thankful for getting something overall. If the afl are still approving things stadium images are better than just continuous face images.

Be thankful your getting something!

True that. Rockstar are giving us s**t all about Red Dead, and they're probs coming out around the same time, so i guess we can be thankful

True that. Rockstar are giving us s**t all about Red Dead, and they're probs coming out around the same time, so i guess we can be thankful
Totally different situation though. RDR2 would sell out tomorrow without any more information than what we've been given. Evolution needs to wow people pre-release for them to be convinced that it will atone for the sins of its predecessors.

Not blaming WW for this, I just think the AFL needs to be aware of the importance of a steady stream of marketing for this game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Then WW, don't give anything. Just announce a release date and thats all. Everyone here doesn't deserve anything at all.

BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU GET! ITS SOMETHING YOU NEED TO LEARN IN LIFE!
It is a good life lesson.
But, I wouldn't be happy if I got belted with a stick everyday. I'd be looking for a change.
Sometimes there is an exception to the rule

On HTC 2PST1 using BigFooty.com mobile app

The problem is that everyone is having a go at WW when they've said time and time again it's the AFL who have to approve any releases in terms of media and promotion

Really it's a dick move from the AFL forcing WW to cop the heat from the public while it's the AFL who probably deserve the criticism

The problem is that everyone is having a go at WW when they've said time and time again it's the AFL who have to approve any releases in terms of media and promotion

Really it's a dick move from the AFL forcing WW to cop the heat from the public while it's the AFL who probably deserve the criticism

Which is why I said people need to be happy with what has been given. Stadium images don't give much other than it's something different than player faces. I don't like having just images of player models, while approvals are taking place stadium images won't hurt. But again if WW don't give stadium images yet, I'm fine. Because player model images are better than nothing at all.

As much as I want a release date it's not what everyone really wants

You can't build up a release date without some gameplay or even a screenshot
But it's only my opinion

Getting more and more certain that the game is not even close to finished

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back