AFL LIVE 2011 - 360, PS3 & PC - Part 17 - READ FAQ BEFORE POSTING

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
been away for a few days, firstly thanks Ross for posting Hawthorn's team with auroa in the background as promised earlier. Also i have a couple of questions for you.

1. is it possible to get the remaining 4 teams lists posted with the remaining grounds we are yet to see in the background? i.e. canberra, darwin etc.

2. you stated earlier that all rookies are in the game, during a season are we able to select them striaght into the 22 or do we need a long term injury to be able to elevate them just like real life?

regarding 1 - I've already taken the screenshots... I will see what I can do regarding the Cats.

regarding 2 - I believe you can elevate anyone, I'll get back to you if this is wrong.

I've been lurking since june last year. Only now have I bothered to make an account!

Anyway. Has there been a press release yet? Because it's pretty darn close to being released. Can't wait though! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Hey Ross is there anything left to reveal? Will be find any suprises in the game that will be interesting?

been away for a few days, firstly thanks Ross for posting Hawthorn's team with auroa in the background as promised earlier. Also i have a couple of questions for you.

1. is it possible to get the remaining 4 teams lists posted with the remaining grounds we are yet to see in the background? i.e. canberra, darwin etc.

2. you stated earlier that all rookies are in the game, during a season are we able to select them striaght into the 22 or do we need a long term injury to be able to elevate them just like real life?

regarding 1 - I've already taken the screenshots... I will see what I can do regarding the Cats.

regarding 2 - I believe you can elevate anyone, I'll get back to you if this is wrong.

Carlton will spank Collingwood tonight... however they didn't win the preliminary final in the simulated season.

Carlton.jpg

Question - got given a JB gift voucher, I'd like to use it on AFL... does anyone know if they price match? Seems like they aren't going to sell the game much cheaper (if it all) than EB as I was hoping they would! ($104 on website)

Carlton will spank Collingwood tonight... however they didn't win the preliminary final in the simulated season.

Carlton.jpg
Lacks Ed Curnow. :thumbsu:

I'd question Houlihan being in the squad. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So eager to see how Watson is in the game! I have a horrible feeling that by half way through the season he will be playing so well for Carlton that he will be a little underrated in the game. Although if Henderson is over 80 as some have stated he is probably overrated so it balances out I guess.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for DLC roster updates a la Madden. Although Neil said I shouldn't hold my breath. :(

So eager to see how Watson is in the game! I have a horrible feeling that by half way through the season he will be playing so well for Carlton that he will be a little underrated in the game. Although if Henderson is over 80 as some have stated he is probably overrated so it balances out I guess.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for DLC roster updates a la Madden. Although Neil said I shouldn't hold my breath. :(
If his form picks up, bump up his stats. :thumbsu:

I can tell you now, I am bumping up the Lions. Wont be making them the best but they're certainly not going to be finishing 15th. Might make a few of my own draftee's and place them in there. :)

Quick question: When making a player and you get to their attributes does it tell you based on the selected attributes what position they're suited too?

ross i have a dentist appoinment day before the release and i may have to get a root canal done. do you think this game will be playable under those circumstances? ill probly be drugged up on pain killers haha

ross i have a dentist appoinment day before the release and i may have to get a root canal done. do you think this game will be playable under those circumstances? ill probly be drugged up on pain killers haha

If anything I think it'd make it more amazing :p

Anyway Ross, I was thinking about the last few games of football my teams played, and I was thinking obviously there is a loss animation and a win animation played, but is there player animations for a draw? Would they all put their heads down in defeat or lay across the field or something or does the screen just fade out and no animations are played at all?

With the play test sessions at stores, has it been specifically at these times ie; game rolls it out at 10AM and then pulls the game at 2PM or does the store allow you to play after these times?

I have footy til 1PM on Saturday and would love to get to the Fountain Gate play test.

Cheers
They will finish up at about 2:30 at worst if there's a lot of people hanging around, but generally they pack everything up and go, because they're on consoles EB won't have the ability to allow anyone to play when the session has finished.
2 Questions if anyone knows

1. What are the levels? Is there 5? Professional, Rookie and ?
I remember all but one.

Ametuer, Rookie, Professional, ...., Legend

Professional is Normal or the default difficulty.
Question, can you have all the new rules that are in this years NAB cup for e.g free kick against the team that touch it last.

and can you have the interchange infringement rule in play or would it not work thanks.
Yes to the new NAB Cup rules including the terrible last touch out of bounds rule.

But no to the interchange infringement.
31/5/2011 is the date GAME think AFL live for wii will come out http://www.game.com.au/afl-live/nintendo-wii/AFLLIVEWII
Games don't release on a Tuesday, that would be a placeholder date (much like all the 'April 1/April 30' dates everyone has been mentioning.

Who else thinks this thread is gonna go into meltdown on wednesday 20th of april?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back