AFL Live 2012: GOTY Edition PS3 League

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi Rendered, looks like were playing each other. I cannot be on before around 8pm most nights but I will check nightly to see if youre on. I can't make it tonight though as I am not at home.

Catch up soon though and may the best team win!

Cheers,

On a Monday night there isn't hope of playing, will just be too stuffed. Should be able to hit you up some time through the week though.

Mine and Deelirium's game is done and dusted. Rain was heavy as shit which made it a prick of a game. Good solid contest though.
20120704224907.jpg

20120704224922.jpg

DEELIRIUM (Melbourne) vs SugarShane (Adelaide)
7 10 52 vs 7 5 47

Major stats ???????
Goals:
Clark 2
Watts 2
Sylvia 1

Possessions:
Sylvia 16
Moloney 12
Martin 12

Good game in which each team had momentum swings in rainy conditions at the MCG. Last quarter was particularly entertaining. SugarShane will update us all with the rest of the stats as just before I was going to record his the menu screen came up. Bring on Conca Truck

Mine and Deelirium's game is done and dusted. Rain was heavy as shit which made it a prick of a game. Good solid contest though.
20120704224907.jpg

20120704224922.jpg
Yeh the rain was a prick. Thanks for uploading the screens of the stats as I ran out of time. I was nervous when Knights goaled with 1:17 to go on the clock. I got lucky in the end, had a piss poor second half. On reflection that has to be one of the tightest third quarters I've ever played. Nothing in it really

Yeh the rain was a prick. Thanks for uploading the screens of the stats as I ran out of time. I was nervous when Knights goaled with 1:17 to go on the clock. I got lucky in the end, had a piss poor second half. On reflection that has to be one of the tightest third quarters I've ever played. Nothing in it really

Yeah i didn't realise neither of us kicked a goal in the 3rd. Tippett was absolute rubbish for me. Seemed like his hook changed every time i took a set shot with him. I was over correcting and under correcting, kicked at least 1.3, might've even been 1.4.

Yeah i didn't realise neither of us kicked a goal in the 3rd. Tippett was absolute rubbish for me. Seemed like his hook changed every time i took a set shot with him. I was over correcting and under correcting, kicked at least 1.3, might've even been 1.4.
So...spot on?

I don't know why I'm replying after last weekend.:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey sorry won't be on till tomorrow after the Richmond Meblorune game as I will be going. Anytime after that should be fine but just le me know
Hey man, go dees by the way, I'll be on tomorrow too after the game. I'll message u on psn if you accept my friend request on psn to play. Good Luck!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back