First Quarter:

2 1 13 vs 1 0 6

Second Quarter:

4 2 26 vs 3 1 19

Third Quarter:

9 2 56 vs 3 1 19

Final Scores:
13 3 81 vs 6 2 38

Petterd starred with 5 goals, Mitch Clark with 2 goals and 11 touches and Davey had some nice runs out of the middle. In all a good contest. Look forward to the next round!

A
DEELIRIUM vs Mitchell_Pies 36
Melbourne vs Port Adelaide

First Quarter:

2 1 13 vs 1 0 6

Second Quarter:

4 2 26 vs 3 1 19

Third Quarter:

9 2 56 vs 3 1 19

Final Scores:
13 3 81 vs 6 2 38

Petterd starred with 5 goals, Mitch Clark with 2 goals and 11 touches and Davey had some nice runs out of the middle. In all a good contest. Look forward to the next round!

Agreed

Renouf highest possesion getter with 12 but The Power got on a big slump because i number of free kicks awarded about 5 in a row!! Then they could not get up but good game

Looking foward to playing some more games and hopegully getting a few wins

I found the free kick count to be worthy. First to the ball and you get the benefit, a lack of pace in the Port midfield doesn't help. And Renouf gave Jamar a bath, completely destroyed him.

How
How can i improve!!!
You need to kick to space more often when you have the ball. Link up with handballs when you can as they can be very effective and try to inject some pace into the midfield 4 i.e Pearce in Port's case. As well as that you are reasonably slow with general play as I stated with the negative. It seems sluggish to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeh all good game but some of those free kicks go my way and it would of been tight i wll be looking to bring in some of the fast sark skinned fellows in the next games eg: David Rodan

All around good physical game

So then the competition opener was a bit of a let down in terms of closeness of the final result, who's next to show us what they're made of????? Seems like the competition out there isn't too bad, I look forward to the challenges ahead!

The score does not tell the story i am looking foward to the rest of the games but think there should be a tweak in the match fixtures as if u lose the first round u do not get another chance which i think is a bit misleading and unfair

I guess it's hard to rate each other based on one match. I reckon the final results of the competition will tell us who is where in the scheme of it all.

It was a stroy of two halfs

First half:

Competive footy not much goals and not muchpentration

Second Half:

7 goals straight to u and game over

I reckon some of thos push in the backs wee bad calls what u reckon u got about 15 free kicks to 3
Did you record the final tally??? I didn't have a look at it. Some of the in the backs were a bit dodgy but it seemed as though all of my frees were in the fwd50 or in the vicinity whilst all of yours were at your hbf which was a bit odd. Also I don't pay much attention to the freekick count. Possessions, marks, ball possession and hitouts are what I look at the most, bit of a barometer imo.

I guess it's hard to rate each other based on one match. I reckon the final results of the competition will tell us who is where in the scheme of it all.
U gotta agree that they should get another chance not just go straight to the losers bracket where u dont get another chance for the gold!!!

I
Did you record the final tally??? I didn't have a look at it. Some of the in the backs were a bit dodgy but it seemed as though all of my frees were in the fwd50 or in the vicinity whilst all of yours were at your hbf which was a bit odd. Also I don't pay much attention to the freekick count. Possessions, marks, ball possession and hitouts are what I look at the most, bit of a barometer imo.
It was 15 to 3 just putting it out there

Remove this Banner Ad

Back