AFL overidden by tribunal-Cowardly Toby Green does it again. His year ends in disgrace again.

What is Toby Greene?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Just stopping by. How did this smugfu** not get suspended?
Chris Grant lost the brownlow for being near a marking contest
Was about 10% of the severity Of Bonts attack on Haynes and he didn't get suspended so there is that.

Plays for the giants, fairytale flag, gillon etc etc.
Yep - no club in the history of the game has had the concessions and bonuses GWS has.
The fact they still whine and bitch is hilarious.

NRL has more integrity :oops: Burgess is rubbed out for first final

Pictured: Sam Burgess has accepted a one game ban for pulling a Toby Green, NRL > AFL

You can accuse Greene of many things, but cowardly is not one of them

Haha cowardly is one of the first things he should be called. That's what you call people who coward punch security guards. He's lucky he kicks footy good

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No eye gouge

No suspension

Should not have been fined more than $1000

Storm teacup, from triggered snowflakes, upset at how good he is and not at their team

Unlike that flog at West Coke, throwing a guy head first into a fence. Should have been rubbed out for a week on potential to cause injury.

No eye gouge

No suspension

Storm teacup, from triggered snowflakes, upset at how good he is and not at their team

Unlike that flog at West Coke, throwing a guy head first into a fence. Should have been rubbed out for a week on potential to cause injury.
Lol, everyone knows you can't get suspended if you are still in the finals, the corporate sponsors wouldn't allow it. Any bloke that grabs someone's hair and whacks his head in the ground, then claws at his face is not a flash bloke, especially when the Bont was pinned on the ground. It's unseemly and pretty gutless in my book.
I've played footy and I would never contemplate doing something like that, nor would anyone else.

Can’t believe he got off. Tom Hawkins waves at an umpire, one week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

No eye gouge

No suspension

Seems you've been triggered yourself snowflake.

Back