Game Day AFL R2 vs Gold Coast @ Metricon 5:40pm AWST 13 June 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd say it's traditional, but (to use a cliche) we're in unprecedented times.

Haggers did his scheduled run on "JK is injured" this morning. Normalcy is resuming.
* haggers. campaigner shouldnt speak ill of the fridge.

the fridge is a brick. the fridge is fine. the fridge will play.

Could be a silly question but how do Kennedy and Darling usually go in wet weather conditions? While I'm at it, I'm also curious about T.Kelly's typical output in those conditions but I would understand if there was a bit of unknown among the Eagles supporters on that front given he just moved to the club.

Just trying to get a feel for how much of a factor the rain will be on Saturday night.

Could be a silly question but how do Kennedy and Darling usually go in wet weather conditions? While I'm at it, I'm also curious about T.Kelly's typical output in those conditions but I would understand if there was a bit of unknown among the Eagles supporters on that front given he just moved to the club.

Just trying to get a feel for how much of a factor the rain will be on Saturday night.
Kelly will go fine in those conditions. I wanted us to draft him when he dominated the VFL in shocking conditions playing for WA a few years back on a sodden ground. His skills were excellent that day.

Kennedy and Darling will be important anyway as they'll force contest after contest. It's a shame we're lacking our best crumber in Willie but we have enough other smalls to give some grief at their feet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing that is consistently overlooked with Kennedey and Darling is their aerobic capacity and agility for KPF. Kennedy has slowed down a bit, but both of them are very good at tackling and crumbling for goals when they have to.

End of the day, Gold Coast is massively outclassed in this game. The only way they win is if we've stuffed our physical conditioning over the break or dont bring good intent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back