Game Day AFL R2 vs Gold Coast @ Metricon 5:40pm AWST 13 June 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piss poor effort but I have to ask myself a serious question. With a slippery ball and slimy conditions why have we been trying to chip the ******* ball around all damn game?

Gold Coast have played a very simple game, get players to the ball, be physical, get possession and move it forward as fast as you can.

Kick it, smack it, punch it, smother it, spoil it. Whatever gains you metres.

Everytime I saw our defenders fart arse around with the ball trying to switch and kick sideways i wanted to kick my tv in.

Simmo and the boys got out worked and worse!! Outsmarted all damn night.

oh and we have Lions at night again next week. Does anyone remember how our game against them last year at night went?

heck me, now I’m worried about the hub.

I don't think even the most die hard apologist has a defence for this insipid performance. Jesus, even Carlton and Freo put up a fight. What the hell has Simpson been doing the last 12 weeks?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I knew we would lose before this game even started. History proves that. I hated the idea of GC being our choosen hub.

You have no idea about our style of play if you think any different. This was the worst thing we could of done.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Right, because obviously you know more than all the coaches and everyone at the club, a club that delivered a Premiership just two seasons ago.

Gold Coast is much preferred option over Melbourne where it is wet and dewy in. June/July.

Not only that, but this is only one match. There are 15 more to go.

Try not to melt so much, Jesus.

Simmo is an average coach, no plan B, we've been blessed with some very decent assistants during his tenure.
Nah. This is all on the boys. Zero heart tonight.

Bloody rock stars thought they were going to ease into it against a weak opponent.

Simmo is an average coach, no plan B, we've been blessed with some very decent assistants during his tenure.
😂😂😂😂😂

Not this s**t again. If the assistants are so good, why do the clubs they go to always wind up much worse than West Coast?

We've been absolutely dicked today by a far hungrier side. That's the extent of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back