AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Got mine. had issues logging on with work PC, but lucky WFH today so booted up personal PC.

Got Nth (level 3 :( , going with 10 family members), Crows (level 1), and GWS (level 1) tickets

Got mine. had issues logging on with work PC, but lucky WFH today so booted up personal PC.

Got Nth (level 3 :( , going with 10 family members), Crows (level 1), and GWS (level 1) tickets

Meanwhile I've been on hold for 1 hour, and only now is the first time I've heard there are still 10 people ahead of me.

Are the AFL Membership department serious? Do they not have anyone working there?

Where on level 3?
We prefer to sit on the higher levels but always when I look it wants to charge me $30 not $10.
We will walk up start on level 3 for the games v Giants & Crows.

One of the barcodes they sent me is wrong. Been on hold for just under 40 minutes now.

What a service. :rolleyes:

Make sure you are not using the specific Gather Round barcode by mistake.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile I've been on hold for 1 hour, and only now is the first time I've heard there are still 10 people ahead of me.

Are the AFL Membership department serious? Do they not have anyone working there?
The email they sent me had my 2023 barcode on it. Try logging in to your AFL membership account and checking your barcode. Or, in my case, the email advising the reserve seat sale dates did have my correct barcode on the bottom.

Jesus what a muck around that is.

Turns out it's the wrong ******* barcode. I don't know what the one they sent in the email is, but it says 2024 so heaven forbid that I assumed it was 2024...

All sorted for the North game now. Up in the nose bleeds but with GA I'll just sit wherever.

Is there a more incompetent duo than Ticketmaster and the AFL?

I saw these figures in the notes that came out of the AFL Members Association meeting with the AFL too.

What I don't understand is if full membership is capped at 30k why are there only 26k full members? That's 4k silver members that should be getting upgraded! How does that work?
maybe 30k includes guest tickets?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back