AFL Silver Membership Waitlist Number Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

did others get kicked back into the queue after each purchase? I got tix for Pies vs Swans but now i'm back in the queue.

yep after each purchase went to the queue again, only got booted mid-purchase once.

had 2 x laptops, and a few different browsers open so once i finished another one was usually open and ready to go

My barcodes are invalid - huh. Fully paid up, gold member. On the phone to AFL Membership.
I had problems with that too.

I went back to an older AFL email from this month and used the code from there and it worked.

No issues myself, but a mate of mine (Gold) & his 2 adult sons (Silver) all invalid barcodes.
Only renewed recently and wasn't using Gather Round or 2023 codes.
You think it would improve each year, but no....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just got an emailing stating that my card is on the way.

Enjoy the plastic while is lasts.....in the coming years or sooner your card will probably be made out of recycled paper like the straws. And here's you trying to scan in at the gate on a cold wintery day with a limp paper card.

I just got an emailing stating that my card is on the way.

Enjoy the plastic while is lasts.....in the coming years or sooner your card will probably be made out of recycled paper like the straws. And here's you trying to scan in at the gate on a cold wintery day with a limp paper card.
Whilst the rest of the world just dump trillions of tonnes of plastic in the sea like its nothing.

What I don't understand is if full membership is capped at 30k why are there only 26k full members?
Possibly the difference is people without a nominated club of support. Though it seems high as you would think Golds nominate.
The last time the AFL were somewhat transparent, which was in 2014, the annual report stated there were 56589 members which included 8212 with no nominated club.

Possibly the difference is people without a nominated club of support. Though it seems high as you would think Golds nominate.
The last time the AFL were somewhat transparent, which was in 2014, the annual report stated there were 56589 members which included 8212 with no nominated club.
No, they said there are 26k full AFL members, not 26k full AFL club support members.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back