AFLQ State Asspciation Div 3 (Central)

Remove this Banner Ad

hey Buffs we didnt play on the weekend cause we wont to be fresh for our first game against jimboomba this weekend up there.

Iv had a chest infection for the last couple of weeks so I will see what the boys are like at training tonight. Hopefully will be a good run

hey Buffs we didnt play on the weekend cause we wont to be fresh for our first game against jimboomba this weekend up there.

Iv had a chest infection for the last couple of weeks so I will see what the boys are like at training tonight. Hopefully will be a good run

AJ we have another weekend which we are taking off to get fresh then we play round one april 8th/9th

We ended up having an intra-club match anyways lots of good signs and numbers are great we had 36 blokes so we played two full sides out there and the umpires were already there as we were expecting you guys.

Ryan from yoru club said that you were coming but anyway no worries we still had a hit out and it was good no injuries to report bring on the devils round 1 on the prairie

Hey AJ well best of luk on Saturday againest the reigning Premier...

We are trying to get a hitout organised for Friday night down at buffland as alot of our bodies are lovign being ont eh move but if we stop they might not start again haha

Any other hitouts this weekend boys?

Woodsmen are playing Maroorchydoore on Saturday arvo

At home or at Maroochy? I will be up that way as our seniors are playing Nambour this weekend... Otherwise i was going to go out to Jimboomba and check out the game v Bond which is the official first points will be won i guess

It's at Chelmer at 2pm.

Then off to watch GC vs the filth. Looking forward to lounging at the Gabba in my premiership regalia :)

Fair enough... Yes i will be there taking off from Nambour early to watch them from Section 55 :)

Fair enough... Yes i will be there taking off from Nambour early to watch them from Section 55 :)

How'd the Bond v Redbacks game end up?

Woodsmen got over a very undermanned Maroochy/NS side. Ended up giving them 6 of our "spares" which worked out well for everyone.

They have a good side, couple of really solid players. Unless they fall away after player 12, they should be competitive in their comp.

In a hard fought game it was neck and neck every quarter with Bond being down by only 2 points at 3 quarter time. Then our coach moved a few players for the 4th and we ended up winning by 29 points.

pretty sure we play collingwood park next week right?

In a hard fought game it was neck and neck every quarter with Bond being down by only 2 points at 3 quarter time. Then our coach moved a few players for the 4th and we ended up winning by 29 points.

pretty sure we play collingwood park next week right?

Not a bad start, knocking off last years premiers. Must be happy with that introduction to Div 3 footy. They're a well drilled side.

Did you get talking with any of the Redback players? There's a couple of good blokes amongst that lot. Have they lost any (many) perhaps?

Collingwood Park? A young side. Home or away?

Jorgo ready for the big hit out Friday night mate?

There is a real buzz around the club at the moment and we are hoping a few 1s and 2s boys come down and we get a bit of a crowd. I'll try catch up with you at some stage... and please if i seem a bit angry or come accross a bit rough just know when i cross back over the white line im always good for a beer

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The boys are pretty excited as well about Round #1 coming up... but you'd be worried if they weren't ;)

Thats it mate... This week marks alot of firsts for our side as well... wednesday night in our first selection dinner (BBQ) then Friday night is our first game - Saturday night is our first jumper presentation we ar eliek teh gold coast suns but Jorgo you won't do us by 100+ shoudl be a good competative game come Friday night

Nah I didn't talk to any on field cause well you just didnt have time to talk, and after we all left pretty quick because we had a function on at Robina. But one of our blokes was talking to their President and he said that they had only been getting 7 to training...... I really doubt that this is true cause the way they played I wouldnt like to see them when they get there whole squad to training.

Is collingwood park a young side? should be a good match then cause we are a pretty young side aswell.

I was looking forward to the year as well, after missing all of last season's premiership defence through injury.

I even moved a holiday back a day, so I could play Jorgo in Round 2. Unfortunately I broke my arm in our last practice match on Saturday against Maroochy, so I'm out for 4-6 weeks.

Not happy!

I even moved a holiday back a day, so I could play Jorgo in Round 2.

Aww! I'm touched! :p:D

Unfortunately I broke my arm in our last practice match on Saturday against Maroochy, so I'm out for 4-6 weeks.

Not happy!

Not good news mate. All the best with the recovery.

Buffs Selected there first 18 last night and named a six man extended bench. Very exciting times hopefully we will get a decent crowd as alot of people usually go to the club on a friday night for a beer and a feed.

Jorgo ill come find you after the siren. What possy you play?

I was excited a week ago. Now I'm out for ~8 weeks after missing all of last season as well.

The last game I played was the 2009 GF. At least my last kick was a goal! :)

Geez Thommo that really sucks aye

still get down there tonight and hopefully the boys get over the line for ya

Buffs Selected there first 18 last night and named a six man extended bench. Very exciting times hopefully we will get a decent crowd as alot of people usually go to the club on a friday night for a beer and a feed.

Jorgo ill come find you after the siren. What possy you play?

Don't worry, you won't have any issues finding Jorgo.

Bond were able to beat jimboomba earlier, so i don't think anyone is surprised by the 90pt win over collingwood park.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back