Player Sponsorship AFLW 2019 - SARAH ROWE. Someone want to go to the Inner Sanctum experience at Vic Park tomorrow?

who to sponsor?

• Sarah Rowe

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Georgie Parker

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Ruby Schieicher

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Our girl Sarah won the best first year player!

Ash Brazill won players’ player.

3rd in the B&F went to Brit Bonnici

2nd in the B&F went to Ash Brazill

Our best and fairest for this year is Jaimee Lambert.

Jaimee’s mum is sitting at our table so as a table we were right behind her. Beautiful moment and a great night so far.

A short but great night for me. Met Morganashlee all too briefly. Heard Peter Cooper and Wayne Siekerman talk. Wayne was generous and sincere which was impressive for someone who had just lost their job. Got called back to work with main course sitting untouched in front of me. Still here. Sorry to miss most of the night.

Great pics Morganashlee

A short but great night for me. Met Morganashlee all too briefly. Heard Peter Cooper and Wayne Siekerman talk. Wayne was generous and sincere which was impressive for someone who had just lost their job. Got called back to work with main course sitting untouched in front of me. Still here. Sorry to miss most of the night.

Morgs can probably get you into the after party. It’s 7am the next morning and we haven’t heard from her so it’s still probably going strong.

Great pics Morgs.

How awesome is it to see a bunch of Collingwood women out celebrating their ‘sportsmen’s’ night. Very proud that our club has been part of the foundation of the AFLW.

Great pics Morganashlee
It was lovely to meet you GC, although disappointing that you had to leave. I hope everything was ok at work.

The evening was really enjoyable, the food was lovely and the girls were so nice and approachable.

I had a really great time at the function and subsequent venues we visited afterwards. Still can't believe just how great the girls were to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was lovely to meet you GC, although disappointing that you had to leave. I hope everything was ok at work.

The evening was really enjoyable, the food was lovely and the girls were so nice and approachable.

I had a really great time at the function and subsequent venues we visited afterwards. Still can't believe just how great the girls were to me.

Great to hear you had a fun evening!

Out of interest, how is it different to Copeland night?

Great to hear you had a fun evening!

Out of interest, how is it different to Copeland night?
It was a much smaller venue and crowd, obviously. It had a more relaxed feel to it and the players were much more accessible to the guests. The girls all seemed to know their sponsors and made an effort to get around and spend some time with them.

On the actual events of the night, the speech made by outgoing coach Wayne Siekman was incredibly impressive. You could really tell that the players thought very highly of him and it wasn't hard to see why.

Having met you, I am not surprised. They would have enjoyed your company.

Back