Discussion AFLW 2023: New Jumpers; Round-by-Round Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Rekon the league will be returning to the older style logo on jumpers this season?
New gear with it on might suggest so

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm still very intrigued what teams such as Sydney, Fremantle, Geelong, North, Carlton and especially Collingwood will do with their clash shorts this season.

This is VFLW but shows how a Collingwood home game against Essendon could look in the AFLW. IMHO it's a better contrast than their home jumper with white shorts.

Screenshot_20230719_210054.jpg

I have a feeling clash shorts won't exist in some instances.
Can see freo doing a purple or pink shorts.
If they are going to force the clash option we could see lighter variations or something like orange for Carlton.
What was done in the vflw? If memory serves the no white policy was in place for the vflw season which could give an idea about how it could be.

Can see freo doing a purple or pink shorts.
If they are going to force the clash option we could see lighter variations or something like orange for Carlton.
What was done in the vflw? If memory serves the no white policy was in place for the vflw season which could give an idea about how it could be.
Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton, Bulldogs, North, Geelong, Casey, Box Hill and Saints all had no clash shorts, just wearing home shorts with a clash jumper. Casey even wore the royal blue with navy shorts. I just hope there are some clash shorts (similar to my 'no white shorts' portfolio)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back