AFLW AFLW Player Sponsorship 2022 part II

Remove this Banner Ad

l would rather like to sponsor the girls and not the coach> sorry Crocks....Emma Kearney, Erika O'Shea or maybe Charli Granville. l think the new girls would really appreciate the opportunity to have a sponsor...How short are we on the finance side Luke 72?
We’re at $1250, 2 new girls would be $1600. Early this year we hit $2000 for Kashy and Aileen.

Saw this a bit late 😬 I have tentatively locked in Bella Eddy and Vikki Wall. Hopefully we break the BF player Sponsor curse and they have big years!
Don't mind Bella, a very talented youngster. Hopefully Vikki is as good as Aileen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate, I still can't include you in the group messages!?! I think I got a PM through. Let me know if you haven't received anything
Maybe it's something I've done, I'll check my settings. Anyway payment sent.

I just saw this! I’m in for $50.

I’d love if we could sponsor Grace Campbell. She was a Roo Supporter growing up (there might be a few others in the same boat too), but I just think she’s great! But if not I understand. 👍

Edit: Bella Eddey is another fav of mine! So loving it! 🥰

I just saw this! I’m in for $50.

I’d love if we could sponsor Grace Campbell. She was a Roo Supporter growing up (there might be a few others in the same boat too), but I just think she’s great! But if not I understand. 👍

Edit: Bella Eddey is another fav of mine! So loving it! 🥰
Nice one Sagitox! We’re on Bella Eddy and Vikki Wall. Grace is awesome, maybe next season.

Nice one Sagitox! We’re on Bella Eddy and Vikki Wall. Grace is awesome, maybe next season.
I don’t know Vikki, so I’ll have to catch up on some of the new girls 👍

Devastating news today about Grace. Out for the whole season with an ACL! 😢

I’ll get onto paying right now! Can’t wait for the new season! 💙🤍🦘

Remove this Banner Ad

Back