Aker twitter

Remove this Banner Ad

So why did Buddy take drugs with Akker in Freo, and was this before or after he threw the table across the room?

Big story if true...

You think the AFL would just sweep it under the carpet? Surely they couldn't do that. I would be livid if they did that after what they did to us with the Ben Cousins incident, who never tested positive. Not even the once.

thats exactly why people think there is more to this rumour.
You'd be pretty naive to think cuz didn't test positive at least once, so why couldn't it happen again?

You can tell he's a knob head from looking at him. Always has been a s**t bloke. I loved it when Rance tried to smash his tooth out the week after it flew out in tassie lol
Haha, Alex 'I can't hit the broadside of a Barn' Rance. you're right though, Alex does try...***snicker***

Hey mate pull your head in. I am sure that most football enthusiasts are interested to hear about Buddy. Aker is a high profile (although b grade) media personality. My mate told me what it was, however I did not want to put it on the board if it was not true, hence why i asked for the footy followers on here to have a look.

SO BACK THE **** OFF NOOB!

Settle down squirt.

Let me get this straight: you heard a rumour from a mate, but you weren't sure if it was true. So rather than put it on the rumour board you thought you'd post it on the main board for us to validate?

Absurd.

thats exactly why people think there is more to this rumour.
You'd be pretty naive to think cuz didn't test positive at least once, so why couldn't it happen again?

You'd be pretty naive to say that Cousins did test positive as it has been stated by many that he never did, Cousins, the AFL, the Eagles, etc.

Settle down squirt.

Let me get this straight: you heard a rumour from a mate, but you weren't sure if it was true. So rather than put it on the rumour board you thought you'd post it on the main board for us to validate?

Absurd.

So absurd that no one thought it worthy of a reply.

Thanks to those who helped me out. :)

And squirt? whatever...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Settle down squirt.

Absurd.
dawson.gif

Was is this so complicated?

Buddy obviously put himself out there with a hamstring injury in his eagerness to play, and injured it further making it a fairly significant one.

Poor bloke (Franklin) I know he is a party boy but no one deserves the amount of bullsh!t that he is being dished up. Sad that our society is so in love with rumours and bringing champion players down. The scum that are rubbing there hands together loving this are a disgrace. The jealous losers that are spreading this tripe are sad individuals!
Buddy hasnt been a party boy for years.
When was last time he was in papers for anything untoward?

The funny thing is if all the original rumors were true, Buddy would be back on no strikes by now or rubbed out long ago.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back